Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

Hoping that the county vibes are clay influenced and now that they’re broken up she’ll shift away from that. It was okay for one album but all her eras are usually more distinct. 

I wouldn’t say he’s the only one who influenced her. What about Nikki Lane?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Lana's next post about to be like "u little fuckers have to ruin everything, and clay shut up with your yeehaw shit"

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

shhhh don't manifest this or the next album she release will be the country album with her:raven:

original.gif

13 minutes ago, brandon said:

when will y’all realize that the blue banisters video doesn’t exist. just like the tjf video doesn’t exist :crossed:

I always saw the TJF as some impromptu cute thing she did with her siblings. BB had real video editing and lighting though. But I guess it’ll be another Pretty when you cry-video; stored and never released. :/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

In response to being unfollowed by Clay: “There’s always turmoil and upheaval and in the midst of it - there’s always beautiful music too. I’ll be channeling these feelings and more in my next album, Red Hot White Hot and Blue Hot, out Aug 1st ?

97-B53843-40-EA-4-B05-ADF1-A8007-CEBFD30

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I always saw the TJF as some impromptu cute thing she did with her siblings. BB had real video editing and lighting though. But I guess it’ll be another Pretty when you cry-video; stored and never released. :/

tbh i’m pretty sure it was just scrapped material for cocc, don’t think it was ever intended for BB - girlie just needed something to put the snippet over

10 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Maybe this is why she scrapped half the album :horror2:

I was just thinking this, and it makes sense considering how recent the alleged scrapping was.

Then again, I’m sure Lana has released music for relationships she’s ended in the past, but I dunno. 

While we obviously don’t have access to her personal life, I do feel that her relationship with Clay seemed like one of her most serious ones, so I wouldn’t blame her for scrapping songs potentially centered around him. 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Listening to Blue Banisters and realizing how depressing the track is in retrospect given her alleged split with Clay. I always figured the “…man that’s still right here” was him. I legitimately feel so bad she’s in that situation 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

33 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

What if bb (song ) is about clay? 

Always thought it was about Sean, if only for the Oklahoma reference… and the way that he made big promises that he didn’t keep. 

31 minutes ago, brandon said:

when will y’all realize that the blue banisters video doesn’t exist. just like the tjf video doesn’t exist :crossed:

I never thought the TJF video existed. As for the BB one, whether it was for this song or another, it’s too good visually to not exist… but maybe it wasn’t completed and it might have been intended for another song also. 

Damn i'm about to sleep and suddenly the thread is alive again, did y'all get something new????

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

35 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Maybe this is why she scrapped half the album :horror2:

Didn’t we already have a clue when we didn’t get the BB video? Plus he wasn’t there for her birthday… 

i mean, why is this news, really, except for the fact that it’s official rather than swept under it rug like she usually does with her Bf?

1 minute ago, Tropico Angel said:

Damn i'm about to sleep and suddenly the thread is alive again, did y'all get something new????

Just that Clay officially tweeted he was single… it’s hardly any news.

On 7/12/2021 at 9:44 PM, Honeyyoung said:

i agree with this but i don't think they broke up, anyways this topic is literally none of our business

and honestly i think is so weird that people expect and hope that lana breaks up with clay and stops being friends with nikki lane, like are you trying to make her life sadder? and don't even start on people who want lana sad because she "made better music when she wasn't happy"

some of these comments and opinions are not healthy at all

Hide contents

not talking about you thunder corpse, just speaking it in general

What's with the constant Nikki slander? Not talking about you but the inside jokes everyone's making and some genuine haters. I was pretty late to the COCC party. 

On some other thread people found some "proof" that Lana broke up with him. I always find it kinda sad when anyone breaks up unless it's a toxic relationship. I expected Lana to become a mom soon since she mentioned her own non existent kids in COCC and BB songs if I remember correctly. To be honest, her music was better when she was less happy but people shouldn't say it often. The same people probably whine about Kurt Cobain killing himself and other musicians dying, so not glamorizing artists struggling with mental issues would be nice for a change. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

16 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Didn’t we already have a clue when we didn’t get the BB video? Plus he wasn’t there for her birthday… 

i mean, why is this news, really, except for the fact that it’s official rather than swept under it rug like she usually does with her Bf?

Just that Clay officially tweeted he was single… it’s hardly any news.

wait. what did he tweet?

16 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

now she can keep the rest of the flop clay ballads and give us the revenge album that we deserve:oprah3:

yaassss. Manifest another Inmy feelings 2.0

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Okay, this (the “news” that she is single a again) makes sense why the album could still be named Blue Banisters, even though BoZ said it was renamed: the song makes SOOO much sense in the context of a breakup…

30 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Let's start the rumor Clay cheated on Lana with Nikki...

Spoiler

I'M JUST KIDDING

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I hope she didn't scrap some godly songs for something resembling another In My Feelings tho :nails:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Makes sense now why she didnt release the music video for BB and maybe why she then decided to change the album a bit………..but why is the album still BB?

mmmmmmmm I wonder if she IS going to repost the album cover (the same one) and like caption it “changed my mind, the album is now called XYZ”

I hope she’s okay and where the fuck is MAP OF LA I can’t keep listening to the snippet PLEASE

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

59 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Welp. I hope she’ll still release the video for Blue Banisters.

It's either gonna get the white mustang treatment or not be released at all. Cause now his ass ain't coming back in May either :deadbanana:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: