Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i'm looking forward to transitions in this album! she should've had a full transition album for a long time ago, i could see ultraviolence, honeymoon and NFR! having seamless transitions that would really make sense

Reveal hidden contents

4 versions of the album, explicit w/ transitions, explicit w/o transitions, non-explicit w/ transitions and non-explicit w/o transitions :thumb3:

i love transition from freak to art deco but i also hate the fact you can't even hear it on vinyl cause they're on different records:toofunny: so yeah manifesting more on BB

I really thought this was going to be our shortest pre-release ever :flop:

now we’ve had two fake release dates, a ‘soonish’ release date for a single and a ‘later later/TBD’ date for the album :stareney:

"Don’t forget me"

We're not getting it, but I'd love Raise Me Up energy on at least one of the songs on the album :dance: Let the birds fly out of your mouth and the spirits creep in your yard 

imageproxy.jpg

Listening to blue banisters after knowing she and clay are done makes the song really depressing at first but the ending is just so gorgeous and the light you need at the end of the tunnel,

I’m really expecting this to be one of my favourite albums of hers, and that new song has my bank account sweating 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

29 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

Can't wait for the pre-order on January 11th! :party:

My interest is already pretty low, by next year it will be non existent.  It’s pretty lacklustre to wait months and months just for ballads. I’m really done with them and want something else. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

17 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

where the fuck is boz :bored:

Not sure he will spill very much more, since our girl announces and decides things in the spur of the moment: the cover reveal wasn’t apparently planned at all. All the info he gives seems inaccurate every time she does that (which seems to be very often) 

insiders..i know you owe us nothing, but..if you’re out there..spare a scrap of info?:krylie: 

Something like a lyric acronym to guess on (like with White Dress for the COCC thread) would really give this thread some much-needed momentum:prettyhurts:  we could probably stretch the acronym for days on this thread

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I have a feeling she will post something tonight.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 hours ago, Frangipani said:

where the fuck is boz :bored:

I think he doesn't want to talk about anything Lana-related until he makes sure that Lana won't change things again... The last thing he said was that BB is not the album title. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

I love how we're all greedy for this album when we recently got one - there's so many cool releases to check out tho as we starve for news :wub: