Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

I’ve been listening to Cherry Blossom quite a lot lately and I really want Lana to rework it with strings, re-record it and release it at some point… Whether it’s for BB or not, she cannot leave such a beautiful song unreleased

As long as she won't change the lyrics again.

Mfhp.gif

so the fan didn't ask about the album... electric chair jail 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

16 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

she was seen somewhere lately?

She’s probably going to be seen quite a few times in the coming days. She has a lot of stuff to return from Clay ???

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 hours ago, empty sky said:

i'm so afraid that if she changes the title she will also change the cover and it's gonna be another picsart selfie or some disastrous iphone pic :bebe: current cover looks SO good i don't want to lose it

i trust her tbh - we know the picsart selfie trio were a joke and she's never failed before in terms of album cover art (imo, even cocc was so fun, happy n iconic). i feel like there's potential for BB's cover art to be even better given that she's working w neil again - their work together has always been so considered, experimental, and meaningful for the album's overall concept

mUENGN9.png

4 hours ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Random thought.

Will Tex and Mex appear on the cassette? lol

Praying they will be in the backing cover of the CD :flutter: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

12 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:
  Reveal hidden contents

v1 plain n classic

kHu9mnS.jpg

v2 I like the colors lol

JQVF5lJ.jpg

v3 glowy

uu6gYOy.jpg

I played around w the album cover to make my own version since I missed the HM/LFL round border, I hope she doesn't change it back to something DIY because I really like the one we have now :defeated: 

dude u or someone should send all 3 to everyone on lana's team :ma: time for them to be flooded w this CONCEPT (which is 60s but make it sexy) :uncomfortable: 

mUENGN9.png

34 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

She’s probably going to be seen quite a few times in the coming days. She has a lot of stuff to return from Clay ???

She could also promote COTCC.

Mfhp.gif

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Boi said:

I hope she will release another LFL outtake on BB.

Thunder wasn’t meant for LFL but it was recorded in the summer of 2017 for a side project so as it is now, I guess we could consider it being an outtake from the LFL era

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Serene Queen, yup! :makeup: BB a sultry late summer album! 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Especially since she said there were quite a few 'political songs' she left off. Whatever they are, I'd like to hear them. I liked 'WTWWAWWKOD.' 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Serene Queen, yup! :makeup: BB a sultry late summer album! 

'Serene Queen' is a fantastic track, very old school LDR, and one of my favorite unreleased tracks. 

7 minutes ago, COCC said:

non-insider (me) is saying that dealer will be released this friday. We should trust him :oprah3:

I was about to ask who said that but then I saw the small letters... I hate you

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

17 hours ago, COCC said:

non-insider (me) is saying that dealer will be released this friday. We should trust him :oprah3:

the way i literally am too desperate and ate this up immidiately without double check :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing