Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

the standard is getting too low, c'mon lana dont do us like this

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

We're currently in a complete drought...album info drought....leak drought....somebody give us something :trisha:

imageproxy.jpg

@The Stargirl Pinky @Venice Peach @Alison by Slowdive thank u guys so much :trisha: v2 is my fave, I wasn't even sure if I should post it cuz I didn't think anyone would like it I'm so glad that u do :defeated:

16 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

oooo could you do version 3 but with the version 2 text?

Here u go!!

Spoiler

U5deARP.png

UbsOye5.png

Happy page 1300! And not for nothing cause we got:

3 (or 4) possible album covers

3 whole singles

2 fake release dates

2 alleged unreleased tracks in the album

2 (even 3) album titles 

2 MV snippets

1 single snippet

1 album scrap

0 real dates to look forward to

And the most important thing:

No real controversies this time :thumb2:

giphy.gif

I fear that if "soon-ish" means longer than the infamous "Lana soon" we'll hear Blue Banisters or whatever it's called now in December 2022

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

i'm starving for some controversy :lolliney: or at least for the scrapped album to leak i'm almost looking forward to it more than the actual release 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

30 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I just remember that BOZ said that the three singles were just the beginning... of a hiatus? waiting for the rest to come... 

i honestly don't even think he knew what he was talking about when he said this. :flop:

faSE.gif

3 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

I fear that if "soon-ish" means longer than the infamous "Lana soon" we'll hear Blue Banisters or whatever it's called now in December 2022

We’re getting very much ahead of ourselves. Ben or Ed (can’t remember which one) said we’d get the album before end of year. Does it mean it’s a certainty? Not at all, but his caption makes me believe the album was talked about with Lana and it should be out before or in December. 

31 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I just remember that BOZ said that the three singles were just the beginning... of a hiatus? waiting for the rest to come... 

I think he sad that was when the album name changed was still called Blue Banisters (according to his sources). Then the album title changed, she scrapped majority of the songs, and then she anounced the album with the title Blue Banisters again.So, it seems like the plans have changed if there was any in the beginning.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

We’re getting very much ahead of ourselves. Ben or Ed (can’t remember which one) said we’d get the album before end of year. Does it mean it’s a certainty? Not at all, but his caption makes me believe the album was talked about with Lana and it should be out before or in December. 

Her team give me not so trustworthy vibes anyway idk what that is

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

ben posted bb cover and captured it "2 albums in a year" so technically yes... but  i don't really trust anyone after everything we've been through:toofloppy:

21 minutes ago, empty sky said:

ben posted bb cover and captured it "2 albums in a year" so technically yes... but  i don't really trust anyone after everything we've been through:toofloppy:

Like I said, it’s not an absolute guaranty, especially if she is still not done, but I can’t remember any update of any sort during the NFR era, but her managers did say we’d get new music from her before end of last year for the Chemtrails era (which was true, though not a complete album). 

28 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Her team give me not so trustworthy vibes anyway idk what that is

Well, every time Ben or Ed gives us some sort of “hint or update”, it comes through. It’s HER we can’t trust :oopna:

if she isn’t done and lingers on, then maybe it won’t happen in 2021, but I’d be surprised. Besides, anything under a year between the lead singles and release will be better than the NFR era :thumb3:

46 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Happy page 1300! And not for nothing cause we got:

3 (or 4) possible album covers

3 whole singles

2 fake release dates

2 alleged unreleased tracks in the album

2 (even 3) album titles 

2 MV snippets

1 single snippet

1 album scrap

0 real dates to look forward to

And the most important thing:

My prediction : nothing will happen before August, but after that, it’s going to a bit more busy, with the single and preorder. 

1 hour ago, Sugar Venom said:

@The Stargirl Pinky @Venice Peach @Alison by Slowdive thank u guys so much :trisha: v2 is my fave, I wasn't even sure if I should post it cuz I didn't think anyone would like it I'm so glad that u do :defeated:

Here u go!!

Hide contents

U5deARP.png

bitchhhhh that looks so good omg

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

waitning for you is like waiting for rain in this drought useles and dissapointing :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e