Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

not just chemtrails. jack said that he’s been working on multiple lana projects the past year

Β 

I hope it's for that damn nikki lane collab album and not this one

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

not just chemtrails. jack said that he’s been working on multiple lana projects the past year

"Over the past year, Antonoff has heavily contributed to [...]Β multiple Lana Del Rey projects."

Β 

i don't think that means we're getting more things from him, because

1. Jack didn't say that, Billboard did.
2. We know most (probably all) of the Jack tracks on BB were scrapped.

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't think that article implies they are working on various projects now. They are talking about NFR, Violet and Chemtrails.

i don’t think so. idk why jack would still be talking about nfr when it’s two years old and if the only projects he’s worked on were violet and chemtrails then that’s all he could’ve said. however he wasn’t specific so therefore it must be something new

ugh now twitter is having a hissy fit over the article implying past things when it’s literally not true. the only projects he’s worked on this year **THAT WE KNOW OF** were violet and chemtrails. that’s not multiple, only two projects.Β 

1 minute ago, bel air rose said:

yup let’s remember boz said no jack and no rick on bbΒ :ma:

that was before he said that lana scrapped 90% of the tracks on bb. for all we know jack could be on bb as of now

3 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

yup let’s remember boz said no jack and no rick on bbΒ :ma:

He said before that when bleachers release something he like to take a break from produce to others people to focus on his own CD. And he is working on multiple re records from taylor.Β  Β Its not human possible

Lust For Dead Β Β large.gif

Ever noticed how Jack looks like a hybrid of Paul Simon and Will from The Inbetweeners?

β™‘Β Β standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenΒ β™‘