Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

10 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

We could have them AND many new songs! What about 13 new songs + Thunder and Serene Queen? Even Cherry Blossom could fit hearing Blue Banisters, but I wouldn't mind a *long* album with two or three unreleased songs in it.

okay but what about 15 new songs we've never heard before? like i get wanting to have your favorite unreleased on vinyl and i'm gonna get shit for this, but cherry blossom isn't her best unreleased. it's repetitive and does nothing, it doesn't go anywhere. if i had to choose between that and something new to be released in its place, i'd happily take something else, given the risk it could be worse than cherry blossom. it's not a bad song, but there are so many better ones. and honestly, even if we got thunder, i'd much rather have some of those other songs from that session or something like dealer that we know we prolly won't have until it leaks at this point 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 hours ago, lamms said:

you know we're trying really hard to have at least some fun, but if you keep moving the fucking posts, i may as well stop entirely posting anything. no wonder this thread won't live up to the prior era. this heavy moderation is absolutely not necessary

I get the thought process behind it but it doesn’t work bc instead of having 1 topic with some mindless offtopic posts now we have 2 or 3 topics that are straight up confusing and jump from one subject to another bc half the posts have been passed around like a fraternityX twink  :awkney:

RVhKIwP.gif

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i want critics to hear some of her incredible unreleased music tho. make them eat cake

nothing's stopping the critics from finding a nice master-post or searching for some of her unreleased magic, however i don't think they're deserving of sirens, aka, or serene queen :makeup: 

WGe8ynS.gif

and yes, the heavy moderation doesn't allow for nuance :stareney2: a lot of posts that get moved serve the very important purpose of hyping up this upcoming album - unless it's literally spam from a troll, i feel like it shouldn't be moved imo

mUENGN9.png

4 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

and yes, the heavy moderation doesn't allow for nuance :stareney2: a lot of posts that get moved serve the very important purpose of hyping up this upcoming album - unless it's literally spam from a troll, i feel like it shouldn't be moved imo

(ironically enough this is actually getting off-topic) i also feel like it's unfair because many discussions often get off-topic naturally, i actually don't think any posts should be moved unless they're like troll posts or in certain instances when we really get off the rails, if people are confused about album news or want any info they can ask and people will gladly answer for them, this is a forum of discussion, yet i feel like having fun is just as important, and i think the large majority of us would agree :whatever2:

WGe8ynS.gif

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

(ironically enough this is actually getting off-topic) i also feel like it's unfair because many discussions often get off-topic naturally, i actually don't think any posts should be moved unless they're like troll posts or in certain instances when we really get off the rails, if people are confused about album news or want any info they can ask and people will gladly answer for them, this is a forum of discussion, yet i feel like having fun is just as important, and i think the large majority of us would agree :whatever2:

DCFuF3b.gif

UV/Honeymoon

We can all agree on that WW is the hottest sister of them BB triplets, right?:smokes:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

2 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

We can all agree on that WW is the hottest sister of them BB triplets, right?:smokes:

yes :agree:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

43 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i want critics to hear some of her incredible unreleased music tho. make them eat cake

They would lose their minds with Thunder, Cherry Blossom, I Talk to Jesus, Living Legend, Life is Beautiful, Fine China and Color Blue

59 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

They would lose their minds with Thunder, Cherry Blossom, I Talk to Jesus, Living Legend, Life is Beautiful, Fine China and Color Blue

please no not all on one album unless it's specifically the unreleased favorite 25 album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole