Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

This thread drama is more entertaining than the last two eras...

#LeakBlueBanistersScrappedTracksChallenge

Spoiler
5 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Why you so upset, what's the problem?

tenor.gif?itemid=22521684

Everybody knows you're a spammer too, anyways...

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525c39a8704062bb23038c158b4e1477e75e79b9f4&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

Why you are a snitch, when you got so much... spam to post on these threads...?

KindlyEverlastingBoutu-size_restricted.gif

These mods ere cool, but they'll never let us be ourselves...

R2Uv.gif

Baby, it's true... Ooh... we'll never behave!

DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF-promo.gif

They call us spammer queens!

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952753cd1d62ee469564858370e4e7440c17f074e8f&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

C'mon, baby, if you want to, you can spam some gifs too!

fyxO.gif

We will spam threads, and won't stop it by our any means!

8mZT.gif

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525c39a8704062bb23038c158b4e1477e75e79b9f4&rid=giphy.webp&ct=gsaid he would came back every may! also #whereisthealbum

also the scrapped tracks being heard that they got scrapped^^^^^^

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9521051aa956072932489also is this thread in its reputation era

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

25 minutes ago, lamms said:

it's time for some crack theory pulled out of my ass:

she'll revisit her don't call me angel role and serve tight leather spionage looks which she hinted at with this selphie she immediately deleted, because she wanted to see how smart her fans possibly are to crack the code. since no one has figured it out yet she's been dead silent and will remain undercover until it is mentioned somewhere so here we go

Reveal hidden contents

E3O27SVWEAU01J6.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

she'll post tomorrow more info since we cracked the code ladies, gents and non binaries :mariah:

Reveal hidden contents

i've reached a point where i feel like the rotisserie chicken

EEURofrVAAAz2o6.jpg

The fact that I like the idea and the fact that everyone wants anything but her most likely vibe/aesthetic:awk:

When will she realize that barely anyone wants a settled down, down to earth, Midwestern look? Like Trixie Mattel said, we want luxury, mystery or whatever. Not this, Jesus Christ, and what is Lana wearing on her live shows... 

Also Nikki is too loud and it's as if the microphone, sound system or whatever doesn't let more than one voice to be heard. I get these videos in recommended all the time and every single one is bad. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

9 minutes ago, shady said:

The fact that I like the idea and the fact that everyone wants anything but her most likely vibe/aesthetic:awk:

When will she realize that barely anyone wants a settled down, down to earth, Midwestern look? Like Trixie Mattel said, we want luxury, mystery or whatever. Not this, Jesus Christ, and what is Lana wearing on her live shows... 

Also Nikki is too loud and it's as if the microphone, sound system or whatever doesn't let more than one voice to be heard. I get these videos in recommended all the time and every single one is bad. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9521051aa956072932489

when nikki lane steals your thunder on your own song 

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv