- Lana posted some random pictures on ig

- Secret Life has been released

- Grimes said HM is her favourite Lana album

- Emma Roberts posted a video with HIAB

- Billie said Lana was one of her inspirations for the new record

This all happened this week. It‘s something I guess :wtf3:

The bloody cheek of that child :smokes3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

billie is so fake istg i hope lana doesn't even go to the grammys next year :oprah3: if she releases blue banisters before the deadline she has a bigger chance of winning one (1) grammy..that is if billie doesn't snag them all like last year (AND FOR WHATTTT she deserved like 2 at best, not 5...anyway) 

1 hour ago, COCC said:

Watch history repeat itself next year :wtf3:

Lmao watch Olivia taking three Grammys for Sour and Billie two or one Grammy for something no one gives a fuck. Next year a new 17 year old alt kid will blow up and do the same because the industry sees profit in reletable teens (+vurnerable to abuse). If Lana takes one Grammy of her entire career it would be lovely, but I she failed in her BTD, UV and NFR era I highly doubt she will now. :pft:

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

3 minutes ago, shady said:

Lmao watch Olivia taking three Grammys for Sour and Billie two or one Grammy for something no one gives a fuck. Next year a new 17 year old alt kid will blow up and do the same because the industry sees profit in reletable teens (+vurnerable to abuse). If Lana takes one Grammy of her entire career it would be lovely, but I she failed in her BTD, UV and NFR era I highly doubt she will now. :pft:

i dont even want lana to get a grammy. its such an unnecessary accomplishment it literally means nothing. its political and has nothing to do with an artists talent. :crossed:

3 minutes ago, shady said:

Lana will probably receive some special Grammy / Lifetime Achievement price in a couple of years if she keeps putting excellent records as Norman, Chemtrails and Blue Banisters (from what we’ve heard so far). I don’t expect her to be nominated much next year less alone win. 
anyways… maybe she’ll post the tracklist this week?!? Unless there’s a special post coming like Chemtrails mentioning the preorder date… 

2 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i dont even want lana to get a grammy. its such an unnecessary accomplishment it literally means nothing. its political and has nothing to do with an artists talent. :crossed:

I know what you mean and agree. But something tells me that Lana has a different opinion :crossed:

37 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

billie is so fake istg i hope lana doesn't even go to the grammys next year :oprah3: if she releases blue banisters before the deadline she has a bigger chance of winning one (1) grammy..that is if billie doesn't snag them all like last year (AND FOR WHATTTT she deserved like 2 at best, not 5...anyway) 

I highly doubt Billie will snag them all if any,  she’s not had anywhere near the same commercial success this year. Olivia will win them all. Neather are going to be still around after 10 years like Lana, or at least relevant. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

9 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

in my mind, i don't want the grammy's to finally be legitimised by *actually* making an objectively accurate decision (based on creative power rather than commercial success) by awarding one of her albums lmao

mUENGN9.png

14 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

Your reasons of not wanting her to get a grammy are irrelevant. Lana herself has said she cares and wants a grammy (and definitely deserve one) so  that’s enough reason that the fans want to see her get a grammy. I do think it is political and basically just a popularity contest, but who are we to say it’s an unnecessary accomplishment when the artist herself wishes she gets one

nF70D0F.png

1 hour ago, May said:

the way ive not listened to wildflower wildfire or blue banisters since they came out :rip: Text Book really ate those two up huh

I do listen to the three songs every week, but this album, at the moment, feels like it’s going to be one that might not be as easy-going to listen to. The lyrics of the songs are so profound and with minimalist production, you have to be in the headspace or mindset of the song to go back to it. Same happens to me with Hope, Change, Heroin and others from Chemtrails. Many songs from LFL, I could listen casually because of the bigger production without necessarily connecting to the lyrics. But with piano-driven ballads, it’s harder for me to listen to the album on repeat if I’m not living what the songs are about. 

11 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

But with piano-driven ballads, it’s harder for me to listen to the album on repeat if I’m not living what the songs are about. 

Your mother rages at you too? :oprah:

26 minutes ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

Your reasons of not wanting her to get a grammy are irrelevant. Lana herself has said she cares and wants a grammy (and definitely deserve one) so  that’s enough reason that the fans want to see her get a grammy. I do think it is political and basically just a popularity contest, but who are we to say it’s an unnecessary accomplishment when the artist herself wishes she gets one

lana is known for caring too much about her public image and what people think about her. what im saying is that she doesnt need one in order to feel accomplished in her art. she should know that without it, her art is just as valid n appreciated. a grammy literally means u did well on the charts n have connections... thats it. n charts mean nothing. unfortunately she doesn’t think that way. 

Its 100% going to Olivia for AOTY,ROTY,BNA

SOTY  - maybe willow(?????), HTE, Drivers license 

Pop album also Olivia/evermore/Positions/Doja

Doja might win the Pop duo wIth SZA.(were there any better or popular collabs ???)

Halsey said she wont ever submit to the grammys. 

Chem might be nominated in Pop/AOTY(highly doubt..even tho is one of the best records for this year).

Lana will def release BB after the Grammys deadline so she can contest for  2 years in a row, along with the next audiobook for next year.

Taylor pulled out Fearless out of Grammy noms so that evermore stands a chance. 

Billie at best has a chance at SOTY...and that's it. 

25 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

lana is known for caring too much about her public image and what people think about her. what im saying is that she doesnt need one in order to feel accomplished in her art. she should know that without it, her art is just as valid n appreciated. a grammy literally means u did well on the charts n have connections... thats it. n charts mean nothing. unfortunately she doesn’t think that way. 

It‘s funny that she clearly doesnt care about things like chart success or money, but it only takes one (favourable) interview from Ann Powers to pull out the typewriter :typewriter:

15 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Its 100% going to Olivia for AOTY,ROTY,BNA

SOTY  - maybe willow(?????), HTE, Drivers license 

Pop album also Olivia/evermore/Positions/Doja

Doja might win the Pop duo wIth SZA.(were there any better or popular collabs ???)

Halsey said she wont ever submit to the grammys. 

Chem might be nominated in Pop/AOTY(highly doubt..even tho is one of the best records for this year).

Lana will def release BB after the Grammys deadline so she can contest for  2 years in a row, along with the next audiobook for next year.

Taylor pulled out Fearless out of Grammy noms so that evermore stands a chance. 

Billie at best has a chance at SOTY...and that's it. 

fucking bleak :facepalm: :wtf2:

mUENGN9.png

1 hour ago, shady said:

Grammys are such bullshit anyways, Lord knows why we even tolerate it anymore. They've proven time and time again that they choose hype and popularity over genuine talent and artistry :oprah3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven