Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, peachlipgloss said:

haven’t been on here in a while! missing all of the excitement we share when lana posts teasers and stuff :( hopefully soon…

Soonish  or later later :sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Anyone know what this post is referring to? Knowing Reddit it's probably something old lol but I was curious. Anything from BB leak? (I don't think so. Maybe they're talking about French Restaurant, that's kinda recent and has Bel Air vibes)

https://www.reddit.com/r/lanadelrey/comments/ovdzt0/theres_been_a_leak

7 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

everything. we contain multitudes! 

/

Lana is our generation's cohen? or. who? 

We really need something to reignite the mass excitement. :crying2:

August starts tomorrow & I hope with that some news or a single in the next few weeks will make it's way to us :hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

13 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Reddit proving itself to be inferior as usual

One time before I made a LB account I made a post on reddit with actual NFR album tea I sleuthed and y’all ripped it to absolute shreds in the pre-release :crai:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

One time before I made a LB account I made a post on reddit with actual NFR album tea I sleuthed and y’all ripped it to absolute shreds in the pre-release :crai:

I think it’s a LB tradition, to automatically rip apart any potential info, except if it doesn’t have the BoZ crest (even Eclipse is dragged down all the time).