Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

lana del rey serving greek mythology omnipotent sad girl wizard of oz surf noir early spring morning coney island queen of new york city trailer park darling pink hydrangea jessica rabbit psychedelic rock blues-inspired country queen of alternative when?

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

All of you are missing the mark.

Lana is obv going to give us a soft serve lime gelato, white frangipani stained glass window  italian renaissance-esque davinici code inspired music with mandolins, rich church organs and castrated choir boy backing vocals with cathedral reverb and mary magdalene whore culture symbolism in the lyrics

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

6 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

All of you are missing the mark.

Lana is obv going to give us a soft serve lime gelato, white frangipani stained glass window  italian renaissance-esque davinici code inspired music with mandolins, rich church organs and castrated choir boy backing vocals with cathedral reverb and mary magdalene whore culture symbolism in the lyrics

:kris: PLSSSSS

7 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Something's coming this week, I just know it. 

Why don't fans ask Lana for information about the album? Whenever they are with her they never ask her anything.

it's probably because they don't wanna annoy her or anything like that, honestly if i saw her in real life i'd probably feel terrified of even saying hi :defeated: let alone ask about the album when we all know she's very low-key about it :agree: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Lana Post Tommorow:

dear f@gs and hags, i am quitting being a chanteuse in order to become Nikki Lane’s Tour Manager. Please stay following while this account switched over to Nikki Lane Updates America. Blue Bannisters is cancelled but you may wake up one morning SoOn to me and nikkis country record. Don’t worry I will still be releasing my poems questions and manifestos ( as well as tiddy selfies) as we enter this third wave of feminism.

Random Wilde Free

Lana May Jailer , tour manager of The Highway Queen

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

Niko and topanga fuming and releasing their debut album

THEY ARE NOT US .

An album fully directed at T&M and how they hog Lana all day. 

SOTY: Who‘s a good boy? :angie:

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

their hit single "beggin' strips" will be the #1 song on the billboard hot 100 for 45 weeks and their debut album will win 25 grammys

giphy.gif

Billie during the grammy ceremony

giphy.gif