Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

22 minutes ago, brandon said:

lana out w her new bf whos seen holding… a can of soda…… cola: the reup part 2 on bb?giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b3l46fdk7yrmop7nvij

when we find out the can of soda he was holding wasn't pepsi or cola giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b3l46fdk7yrmop7nvij

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

49 minutes ago, COCC said:

Billie during the grammy ceremony

giphy.gif

hehehehe she deserves it ???

Niko and Topanga channel Lana and buy 2 400$  cat clothes at the mall and refuse Gucci and versace.

And they praise Fiona's dog in their speech and this triggers  T&M to write QTFC2

1 hour ago, Sugar Venom said:

But what if dealer is giving like an oasis britpop moment……

Wow i’ve never thought of that posibility :trisha::trisha: 

She chose to post oasis as well among other legends when she was on the cover of mojo

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

19 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Do we know who produced "map of LA"

Didn’t the snippet sound like it’s Gabe Simon? Can’t really remember, I’ve only heard it once, but I think I the production felt like him

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Pls...I hope she includes a box set... Norman was ROBBED. ... such a beautiful record needs a beautiful box set..

Also ... so Gabe Is the primary producer on BB? Hmm not sure how to feel about that. She should go back to multiple producers per album.  That way we have some variety ..  I dont want all the songs to have a similar atmosphere or vibe.  And pls.

Zach dawes..pls come thru. Dealer. Thunder . Pls

4 hours ago, COCC said:

My reaction when I see fans meeting her but not asking her about BB

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b3l46fdk7yrmop7nvij

ikr that would be my first thought 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b3l46fdk7yrmop7nvij

lana when the fans don't ask her about BB

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

2 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Do we know who produced "map of LA"

1 hour ago, FallingCherry said:

Didn’t the snippet sound like it’s Gabe Simon? Can’t really remember, I’ve only heard it once, but I think I the production felt like him

When she posted the snippet, BoZ thought it was produced by Drew Erickson, who produced songs for the Killers. 

I've accepted that it's very likely that we're not getting Blue Banisters this year and that's fine. I've been connecting with Chemtrails more and more and more with each listen. It's like the album understands exactly where I am, what I'm thinking and I don't remember feeling that way about an album for a very long time. Let's just be patient. We know that we're gonna get a quality album, despite the fact that stanning Lana is tumultuous, to say the least. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

2 minutes ago, theelusivechanteur said:

I've accepted that it's very likely that we're not getting Blue Banisters this year and that's fine. I've been connecting with Chemtrails more and more and more with each listen. It's like the album understands exactly where I am, what I'm thinking and I don't remember feeling that way about an album for a very long time. Let's just be patient. We know that we're gonna get a quality album, despite the fact that stanning Lana is tumultuous, to say the least. 

excuse me, i am hanging on to the delusion by a thread

giphy.gif

mUENGN9.png

5 minutes ago, theelusivechanteur said:

I agree with you. I adore Chemtrails and that album could carry me through all of 2021 without new music but I still think BB is coming this year even if it's a November or December release.

I guess we'll see pretty soon cause I'm almost sure we are getting the single this month (with the album announcement too I hope)

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

When she posted the snippet, BoZ thought it was produced by Drew Erickson, who produced songs for the Killers. 

also weyes blood's titanic rising! i'm afraid to have too high expectations but it still gives me hope for more interesting, rich and cinematic production (the likes of text book:flutter:)

I want it to come out in September, end of summer is the classic Lana season 

:wowcry:

I could also treat it as a beginning of a new chapter in my life; the NFR era started when I began highschool and BB could come out before I start uni (and COCC was released right before that highschool hell ended)

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif