Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

electric guitar and strings manifestation post for the day

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Since Cherry Blossom is almost confirmed at this point, maybe she could include Colour Blue / Wild on You on the album… They do share the same producer and I really love this one, but I’d only want it if the tracklist is very long (with two unreleased on the album and four songs we will have heard if she finally releases Map of LA, another unreleased could spoil the album a bit). Not so sure that the lyrics would fit the album or where she is right now though ?

11 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Since Cherry Blossom is almost confirmed at this point, maybe she could include Colour Blue / Wild on You on the album… They do share the same producer and I really love this one, but I’d only want it if the tracklist is very long (with two unreleased on the album and four songs we will have heard if she finally releases Map of LA, another unreleased could spoil the album a bit). Not so sure that the lyrics would fit the album or where she is right now though ?

I love that duo so much - it deserves the public's attention :legend:

Edit: i read your comment wrong :stareney2: I need this trio: colour blue/wild one/hey blue baby

mUENGN9.png

My minds own AI generated LDR song titles 

1. Blue Banisters
  2. Canyon
  3. Heartless Heartland
  4. Cross Country
  5. Mother’s Day
  6. Linen
  7. Steeple Steps
  8. My Story Isn’t Yours To Tell
  9. County Lines
  10. San Bernardino
  11. Phoenix’s Lullaby

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

1 hour ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

I love that duo so much - it deserves the public's attention :legend:

Edit: i read your comment wrong :stareney2: I need this trio: colour blue/wild one/hey blue baby

Dont worry, hun, my comment is confusing AF ? I’m on the fence about Colour Blue ending up on BB: i fucking love that track but maybe the album would have too much known songs (it’s always a big part of falling in love with a Lana album, to dive into new songs). Hey Blue Baby is incredible as well. If BB has some country influences, it needs to be there; but maybe the country influences will be on LDR9, with the Nikki duets. 

I feel like Lana probably called up Sean after her breakup with Clay. People can be irrational when their relationships end and often seek rebounds. Not saying this is actually happening but eh...it's still a possibility. 

ANYways :oopna2:

Have we checked the Shazam links recently? I feel like most of the tracks are done at this point

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

what does it mean besides sean possibly? 

That she's searching for some backwoods Country inspiration. :crying2:

10 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I feel like Lana probably called up Sean after her breakup with Clay. People can be irrational when their relationships end and often seek rebounds. Not saying this is actually happening but eh...it's still a possibility. 

Have we checked the Shazam links recently? I feel like most of the tracks are done at this point

Just shazamed map of LA for the 3000th time. :stareney:

21 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

We can maybe find the single there the day before release but I don't think they'll upload the whole album in advance after what happened with Chemtrails' tracklist 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

We can maybe find the single there the day before release but I don't think they'll upload the whole album in advance after what happened with Chemtrails' tracklist 

That was such an iconic part of the COCC era. I wish we were more quiet about it so Shazam never found out that we knew :bebe:

19 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

That she's searching for some backwoods Country inspiration. :crying2:

i'm so out of touch that when i think "country + lana" i still think western cowboy movie cinematic shootouts the godfather gunfights tarantino and florida. i'm constantly manifesting that she makes it SIZZZZZZZZZLE again like on 24 

giphy.gif giphy.gif

mUENGN9.png

4 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i'm so out of touch that when i think "country + lana" i still think western cowboy movie cinematic shootouts the godfather gunfights tarantino and florida. i'm constantly manifesting that she makes it SIZZZZZZZZZLE again like on 24 

giphy.gif giphy.gif

This would be amazing

Every time I shazam Thunder this "cover" by a random singer called Bella Donna shows up. It's on spotify (and I guess other streaming services too). I don't like how she claims she wrote the song. Should we report it? It has only like 2k streams but still...

She also has a song called Children Of The Bad Revolution :thumb2: but that's not a cover. 

Edited by Venice Peach
Things keep getting funnier. I found her soundcloud and she covered a lot of unreleased Lana but still no credit to her (while having other songs were she specifies that are covers). I mean whatever cause I don't think you can make money off that anyway

giphy.gif

But what if it isn't Lana's fault? If RCS was truly meant to be her "revenge album" maybe her label forced her to scrap it because of how controversial it might have been...

Taking in consideration all the drama from last year, it might have been a good call to protect her image as an artist :creep:

Of course, that doesn't mean I don't wanna hear those other tracks, but God knows she doesn't need more backlash :toofunny: and who knows! Maybe they'll leak someday :hooker:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

But what if it isn't Lana's fault? If RCS was truly meant to be her "revenge album" maybe her label forced her to scrap it because of how controversial it might have been...

Taking in consideration all the drama from last year, it might have been a good call to protect her image as an artist :creep:

Of course, that doesn't mean I don't wanna hear those other tracks, but God knows she doesn't need more backlash :toofunny: and who knows! Maybe they'll leak someday :hooker:

Nothing sells like controversy, so that's unlikely. It's as unlikely as LDR producing an album strictly to be perceived as 'controversial.'  

Lana has a fairly low public profile; most Americans still don't know who she is, her name has no recognizable value to most, unlike names like Brittany Spears, Justin Bieber or Beyonce, whose names the public has heard in passing, whether they've ever knowingly heard their music or not.