Meatball, meatball

Spaghetti underneath

Ravioli, ravioli

Great Barrier Reef

Hide contents

:hooker:

oh my GOD I think about this at least twice a week

E08447-D0-BA25-4-D25-8482-7-AFB260-DA0-A

Blue Banisters will be the formuoli for my current existential dread. I’m ready to ascend :legend:

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

But what if it isn't Lana's fault? If RCS was truly meant to be her "revenge album" maybe her label forced her to scrap it because of how controversial it might have been...

Taking in consideration all the drama from last year, it might have been a good call to protect her image as an artist :creep:

Of course, that doesn't mean I don't wanna hear those other tracks, but God knows she doesn't need more backlash :toofunny: and who knows! Maybe they'll leak someday :hooker:

She shouldn't argue with anyone anymore. The only time she won was against Azealia Banks, the most low hanging fruit along with Courtney Love lmao. She's not really the type to have epic feuds and win like female rappers do. 

Speaking of Courtney Love... 

RDT-20210805-1858545001731648992537103.p

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Every time I shazam Thunder this "cover" by a random singer called Bella Donna shows up. It's on spotify (and I guess other streaming services too). I don't like how she claims she wrote the song. Should we report it? It has only like 2k streams but still...

She also has a song called Children Of The Bad Revolution :thumb2: but that's not a cover. 

it's her social experiment alter-ego true.gif

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1. Valley of the Nile

2. Dolphins (Instrumental interlude)

3. Dear Azealia

4. Textbook

5. Dealer - in the gates of hell (feat. Metallica)

6. I don't start wars but I'll keep them by any means 

7. Question for the Culture (Spoken interlude)

8. Drop it like it's hot

9. Pink geraniums

10. Wildflower Wildfire

11. Versace on the mall - with white curly beard and a credit card

12. Just Do It (Don't Wait)

13. Tired of Singing the Bues (feat. Nikki Lane)

14. Little Sycamore Tree

15. Blue Banisters

16. The Ocean of Lava 

17/Hidden Standart Edition Track. I Want Revenge (Get Ready for Rock Candy Sweet) (Spoken Orchestral Outro)

Deluxe Bonus Tracks:

17. 6 Trips to the Moon

18. PARTYNAUSEOUS (feat. The Weeknd)

19. Fake Tales of San Francisco

6 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

the thought of hearing lana sing the words "YER NOT FROM NEW YORK CITY YER FROM ROTHERHAM" in her sweet american drawl has me in hysterics

Wq9zHLl.jpg

7 minutes ago, life is beautiful said:

Here’s a little remix to keep getting us through these dark and tumultuous times: 

[LEAK] French Restaurant (Born to Die Final Version / prod. Emile Haynie)

19 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

the thought of hearing lana sing the words "YER NOT FROM NEW YORK CITY YER FROM ROTHERHAM" in her sweet american drawl has me in hysterics

28 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

yeees living for this title :trisha::trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

18 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Where are the tech-y people on here who can check her website's code to see any changes? We need you :creep:

Please check if there are new grass pictures :creep:

Now that I have had time to let those three singles settle into my brain, here is my ranking.

Blue Bannisters has aged beautifully. Even the opening verse which I initially did not like has grown on me. I’ve noticed more and more detail and meaning in the lyrics. This stands among Lana’s best work and is absolutely timeless.

Wildflower Wildfire is a beautiful track. The chorus is a really nice climax, just full of passion. This one is not quite as emotional or beautiful as BB for me. I listen to it less now that it not that new, and the weird drums at the end still bother me, but I still love this one.

Textbook is not a bad song, but beyond being catchy this one doesn’t really resonate with me on a deeper emotional level. This one I only listen to occasionally now.

8 hours ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

Blue Bannisters has aged beautifully. Even the opening verse which I initially did not like has grown on me. I’ve noticed more and more detail and meaning in the lyrics. This stands among Lana’s best work and is absolutely timeless.

the way Blue Banisters would have the possibilities to be top tier of her discography if she hadn't ruined the song by talking about jenny and nikki and swimming and tex and mex and chucky and chickens and baby 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

2 hours ago, lover said:

the way Blue Banisters would have the possibilities to be top tier of her discography if she hadn't ruined the song by talking about jenny and nikki and swimming and tex and mex and chucky and chickens and baby 

imo it adds layers to the song and it vastly improves the storytelling in the song - one of her best songs absolutely chilling 

3 hours ago, lover said:

Actually I think the outro is the best part of the song, the part where she sings that there’s a baby on the way honestly makes me cry sometimes

Maybe it’s just a really personal feeling because I got dumped a few months ago and one of my close relatives is gonna have a baby soon, so I connect with the song on a very deep level lol

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I love how she mentions them all in the final part of the song. She went from this guy who had all these promises and then left her, to having friends and family supporting her and being there for her when he’s not. I love the storytelling in the song.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png