Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

I hope she reigns it in with the vinyl variants bc ya girl needs a break with the spending. But I feel like from here on out there’s going to be just as many if not more.... the days of 2/3 variants are behind us. Thank god she’s the only artist I stan or even care about really. 

same... if i bought things from other artists i'd be screwed :air: manifesting 2/3 variants please

sUcVobB.png

41 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

My vinyl concept - I would love something more experimental with the variants this time! Lana’s world-building calls for it, I’m surprised she hasn’t done something as eccentric yet!

827-B9321-B0-F4-472-B-9103-FBE3-D74-EFDD

This looks so 80's

And I'm not complaining 

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

same... if i bought things from other artists i'd be screwed :air: manifesting 2/3 variants please

All I need is that many. I barely listen to records bc my family hates it but I buy 20 diff variants and I have them sitting in a box. It’s just too hard to choose which one goes best. Especially when you haven’t heard the album yet and things sell out so quickly. But I suppose Lanz wants to make money and have a million merch pieces like every seems to be doing these days. 

im scared of this album only in that she might go so hard it murders me but also i am somewhat concerned about how she's planning to address cultural appropriation, glamorizing domestic abuse i can imagine but the other one uhhhgdsahfjsgfdc idk if there's really a good way to do that... maybe just the broader theme that the media should fuck themselves and she doesn't want to be misunderstood a la honeymoon

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

im scared of this album only in that she might go so hard it murders me but also i am somewhat concerned about how she's planning to address cultural appropriation, glamorizing domestic abuse i can imagine but the other one uhhhgdsahfjsgfdc idk if there's really a good way to do that... maybe just the broader theme that the media should fuck themselves and she doesn't want to be misunderstood a la honeymoon

Yeah I don’t really need her hear her respond to anything regarding cultural appropriation bc like wtf could she possibly say? 

I hope she just has more of a “fuck you” attitude instead of like, rebutting accusations made by the media. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Just now, ShadesOfFool said:

Yeah I don’t really need her hear her respond to anything regarding cultural appropriation bc like wtf could she possibly say? 

I hope she just has more of a “fuck you” attitude instead of like, rebutting accusations made by the media. 

yeah i don't want her to get too specific i think because then it's kinda weird... just be a bad bitch lanz don't get into the details :nails:

sUcVobB.png

do you really think Lana is going to release an album? I ask because I see everyone so convinced of that lol.
I can't help but think that she did it just to refer to the way she announced chemtrails.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

On 3/23/2021 at 3:15 PM, Elle said:

LDR7 Pre-Pre-Release opened on August 19th, 2019 when the Times article was released of her talking about the album (at that point called White Hot Forever) & the COTCC Pre-Release opened May 25th, 2020 after she made her Instagram post announcing the title.

The Chemtrails theme will be up before the weekend! It’s essentially done, I was just waiting on one tweak from someone helping me design it which I just received a couple of hours ago, so now all I need to do is code it in for you all! Xx

Am I just dumb or did we never get a Norman theme? :hide:

10 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

do you really think Lana is going to release an album? I ask because I see everyone so convinced of that lol.
I can't help but think that she did it just to refer to the way she announced chemtrails.

don't say that :crying5: i'm fully delusional and i think it'll be released june 1st and will be her best album yet. that way if it isn't it's easier for me to move on

Just now, Dyl said:

Am I just dumb or did we never get a Norman theme? :hide:

they're working on one now i think idk if there was one in the first place 

sUcVobB.png

7 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I honestly can’t tell if we think it’s coming June 1st or not :bebe:

I personally don’t think it’s coming June 1st but it will probably be June-August..If it is coming sometime soon (like June) there should be official word ‘soon’. 

the fact that LDR village announced to check back weekly, obviously things are going to keep getting added. She’s said she’s been working on two albums for 4 months now, so June doesn’t seem super far off

but either way it’s fun to be hype and just enjoy the pre-release no matter how stressful it’s about to get :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, The Greatest said:

Sometimes things happen on here that really make you look hard in the mirror and question why you're on a lana del rey discussion forum... :wtf3:

you belong here like the rest of us okay?

Spoiler

and who else would watch your tiktoks bestie 

What if she's really active on social media just to distract us from the fact that she'll be deleting the RCS announcement cus she's not releasing it on June after all? :crai::trisha:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, crazyforme said:

What if she's really active on social media just to distract us from the fact that she'll be deleting the RCS announcement cus she's not releasing it on June after all? :crai::trisha:

Delete this from universe :icant:

Standard edition Lana Del Rey Webstore exclusive “Rock Candy Blue” vinyl concept and limited edition Urban Outfitters exclusive vinyl concept

(Yes, I edited her popsicle to be rock candy :trisha:)

AE448-A08-CD0-B-440-F-B565-B3131-BEB2050

I’m all excited about the vinyl from the last few pages! 

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Standard edition Lana Del Rey Webstore exclusive “Rock Candy Blue” vinyl concept and limited edition Urban Outfitters exclusive vinyl concept

can u do one in pink? :)) 

UV/Honeymoon

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

This is perfection! I love this colour palette so much. 

11 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

If we don’t get something like this for real I’m going to be so upset. They are so good