Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

22 minutes ago, playboy barbie said:

how hard is she willing to go?? will it be harder than uv???? will she give shoegaze? prog rock? will she finally release that track of her screaming on a mic test ?????? 

We NEED her to go harder than UV. I love COCC so! I love piano and yes I love soft country ballads and Joni Mitchell covers that sounds cute and dreamy. But UV is still her best (imo) and I would fucking give her my soul if she goes harder. 

4 minutes ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

I still think its odd since June 1 is a Tuesday 

Maybe she means June 11, which is a Friday...

I don't think so, she posted it twice on separate posts

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

is this real?? some genius better check the codeWill you marry me?' 'I…' | Funny gif, Funny pictures, Daily funny

I'm checking it and see nothing about it tbh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I was looking at the source code and console/inspection for LDRVillage and couldn't find what that person was showing so I asked them how they got RCS to show up so people could validate it and they deleted their post... probably fake, pack it up ladies :(

It would be so iconic if she didn't release any single. Just drop the album on June 1st and let the hype create around it. Mercury will be retrogade, so the chances for caos are higher

I just want blood

2 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

I was looking at the source code and console/inspection for LDRVillage and couldn't find what that person was showing so I asked them how they got RCS to show up so people could validate it and they deleted their post... probably fake, pack it up ladies :(

:cryney: :sadcore4: back to talking about vinyl variants. 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

For a moment I was upset Reddit found something before us, superior LB... but then it was fake ?

After being contacted by her team for the event and being mentioned by a journalist I think that our game in LB is unmatchable :creepna2:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

4 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

>:^( I wanna know what they said even if its fake why did they delete

I asked why they deleted it and they haven't responded. Really strange because after they posted it they were replying to comments positively. I guess they were just trying to build hype? They are an active member of the subreddit and clearly a Lana fan so idk any other reason lol

Edit: Also their post was just saying "RCS is real and coming" or something along those lines with a screenshot of the LDRVillage code mentioning RCS, but it was fake

Edited by hashtagtylerh

9 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i can't wait for the desert rock rework of "mermaid motel" titled "m&m motel" :oprah:

our moment is coming :cryney2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg