Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Queen Mother LDR will pull through as always. 

I think BOZ meant alot of other instruments..now that I re read his message.

I want the violins back on her set. Why did she even drop them.???? 

of course BOZ  meant lot of other instruments... question was is there lot more than piano??? and answer was a lot of!!! .... so why are yall speculating????:whoopi:

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

manifesting "piano ballads" in the vein of... dance for money, yayo, and mermaid motel :hair:

Arcadia has kind of yayo tone to it... 

idk about the rest of the song but now it seems it can fit to paradise

The only thing that kills my hopes for this record is the possibility she scraped Zach produced songs to put some snoozefest-with-no-personality-piano-ballads. If she did scrap 90% of the material I hope it was Jack's work and not Zach's ...:facepalm:

My hopes for Blue Banisters goes to 0% sometimes, I'm looking for more Text Book/Thunder moments and less Cherry Blossom/Blue Banisters.

17 minutes ago, Dark But Just A Kenny said:

The only thing that kills my hopes for this record is the possibility she scraped Zach produced songs to put some snoozefest-with-no-personality-piano-ballads. If she did scrap 90% of the material I hope it was Jack's work and not Zach's ...:facepalm:

My hopes for Blue Banisters goes to 0% sometimes, I'm looking for more Text Book/Thunder moments and less Cherry Blossom/Blue Banisters.

She hasn't made any no personality piano ballads tho. Look at WFWF, I can't picture anyone other than her singing that. The it's strange but it's true darling is the most Lana thing I've heard lately. 

Arcadia also has Lana written all over it. Who else could rhyme Toyota with Land Rover?

giphy.gif

I’ve also heard the album too

It’s gotta a lot of sounds on it, some singing

Its like she’s done this before, it’s like a story but a mess and sonically it’s like you know? Exactly

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

eclipse on atrl:

"everyone has different taste different opinions if someone doesn't like something they are allowed to express it insider or not, if you build expectations around that then it's your fault, i know i loved the 3 pre-release tracks, i know i love the arcadia snippet, i know THIS is the album for me and cocc was the calm before the storm, cocc is the guy who gives you blue balls after edging you all night, arcadia will be the girl to make me bust"

"blue banisters her best album"

1 minute ago, be sweet said:

eclipse on atrl:

"everyone has different taste different opinions if someone doesn't like something they are allowed to express it insider or not, if you build expectations around that then it's your fault, i know i loved the 3 pre-release tracks, i know i love the arcadia snippet, i know THIS is the album for me and cocc was the calm before the storm, cocc is the guy who gives you blue balls after edging you all night, arcadia will be the girl to make me bust"

omg "COCC WAS THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM", THUNDER AND ORCHESTRAL EXPLOSIONS ARE SO ON THE RECORD, FUCK :trisha: do u happen to know what eclipse thought of NFR? i can't believe he thinks bb is going to be her best album :trisha:  

mUENGN9.png

4 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

omg "COCC WAS THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM", THUNDER AND ORCHESTRAL EXPLOSIONS ARE SO ON THE RECORD, FUCK :trisha: do u happen to know what eclipse thought of NFR? i can't believe he thinks bb is going to be her best album :trisha:  

pretty sure he regarded NFR! as her best (please correct me if I'm wrong)

10 minutes ago, be sweet said:

eclipse on atrl:

But he's talking like he didn't listen to the album.

Also BOZ just said is a collection of pretty ballads.

Also not him saying we will Stockholm Syndrome into liking it... maybe people just like different things than him. I can't with his stupid pretentious ass 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

But he's talking like he didn't listen to the album.

Also BOZ just said is a collection of pretty ballads.

if I were him I wouldn't be regarding it as her best album if he didn't listen - so I'll assume that he did

boz rn:

"But what's with the ballads hate, the 3 ones she released were pretty great and The Greatest or like... most of NFR ballads really are literally are some of the best songs she's ever made.

If you're looking for a savior  trap bangers , that's not me"