Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

since BOZ said there's "a bit more" than 11 tracks, lets be generous and assume there's maybeee 13?

assuming you're not someone who avoids singles/buzz tracks, we already will have heard:

• Thunder
  • Cherry Blossom
  • WFWF
  • Blue Banisters
  • Text Book
  • Arcadia

leaving us with over half an album that's completely fresh (assuming the "outtakes" BOZ mentioned aren't songs that have already leaked and also assuming she doesn't release another single after Arcadia) which honestly, for Lana standards, isn't too bad! I'd rather have more surprises but 7 fresh songs isn't too awful I suppose.

editing just for clarity: 13 tracks is purely speculation of mine based off of what BOZ said, could be more could be less pls don't take me saying there's 13 tracks as anything other than just me speculating out loud :kiss:

Edited by daphnedinkley

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Yes ...

A little more than that means 14-15 tracks min..

Sad we have heard 9 of them xD

Arcadia, triple singles..+5 out takes...

Whoever is Yayo on ATRL ...idk your LB user name..

Pls ask for more tea.

ALSO venice beach whoever  that is here!

Lana needs to post the tracklist NOW!!!

2 of those 6 outtakes are Cherry Blossom & Thunder, then another outtake could be Dealer. Also there are some songs that haven't leaked like Garden Of Eden, Sugary Sweet , Talking Like An Answering Machine, Crazy For You, Roses Bloom For You etc.

Also I guess the album is finished since it's coming 100% this year.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Yes ...

A little more than that means 14-15 tracks min..

Sad we have heard 9 of them xD

Arcadia, triple singles..+5 out takes...

Whoever is Yayo on ATRL ...idk your LB user name..

Pls ask for more tea.

ALSO venice beach whoever  that is here!

But we didn't hear the outtakes yet. We know about Thunder and Cherry Blossom but the others are probably unleaked (Maybe Dealer is in there :thumb2:).

More than 11 is at least 12 so we'll have at least 6 new songs (9 really cause we have just ¼ of Arcadia and Cherry Blossom and Thunder are probably different from what leaked)

giphy.gif

it's exciting to get old songs we never heard. thunder and cherry blossom are good picks so i trust her. it's almost magical to think we might get a dark 2013 masterpiece released officially!

this is the first time an album is going to have songs from such different eras!

Also some other outtakes could be from the TLSP album since Zach is involved on this album & Thunder is on it. Dope could be on it or the rumoured Under My Skin. I think Dope was unfinished but she could have finished that Song with Zach for this album for example.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Mmmmmm the discussion on altr is interesting, I don’t really care for an insiders opinion on the music but the info is nice

still super excited since we’re getting outtakes ofc, and a Barrie track is always lovely

but this album better have 14 songs pleaseeeeeeeeee

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...