Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

19 hours ago, be sweet said:

Anybody have that same intuition about this album like how they did for NFR? You know what I'm talking about. :brows:

they can do whatever, not another 6-month/1 year pre-release after the single series.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I don't think she is using any scrapped track from before 2014 tbh :smokes3: 

Me either. BTD/Paradise are already full of tracks made from before 2013 and I don't think Lana would want to go back to that place again after so many years. She was Fetus Del Rey back in 2013 and before!

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

I just remembered that bozo said theres no rick tracks:noparty: bye honeymoon outtakes

But Fine China and Yes to Heaven were co-written (and originally produced) by Rick.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

For K Part 2 Disco Marilyn Yayo Rock Version Get Drunk and Its Not You It’s Me walking on to the tracklist bringing 2007 methness knowing their the best and the baddest baddies ever:creepna3:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

4 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

Just read that Fine China is scrapped again.

why does she hate us? That song is literal perfection. ??

someone a few pages back explained that she probably didn't want to revisit that as part of her story - it's a great song but obviously quite disempowering and also fatalistic, which might not be how lana wants to portray love/life rn

mUENGN9.png

A statement like “Lana’s career is going nowhere” feels kind of silly when you consider what she’s already done with her career. She isn’t in her early days anymore and she has expressed that she has nothing to prove when in fact she’s already proven herself with NFR, achieving more critical acclaim than most artists ever do. 

Joni and Dylan have had strings of bad albums and still have unimpeachable legacies. Hell, Kate Bush released her least liked album in the early 90’s and disappeared for over a decade and still has one of the most respected musical careers of all time. 

lanas career has already gone somewhere and maybe it’ll take a breather, maybe it won’t, but that’s not gonna change what she’s already accomplished. 

anyways... i think disco would be a great addition for this album! it could be haunting & jazzy like the acoustic demos, or a cathartic rock banger like the rich whores' version :legend: my "the return of the rich whores" manifestions are finally coming true! :angie: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

35 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

Just read that Fine China is scrapped again.

why does she hate us? That song is literal perfection. ??

If by perfection you mean clunky and all over the place

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I don't mean to offend y'all but "a personal/critical opinion" doesn't have to be rude and if it sounds too off & tone deaf, there will obviously be people who strongly against you and u just gotta take it at the end of the day.

And i don't think everyone saying that has to be "hypocritical", we just simply want other lana stans to share their opinion in their most constructive, not destructive.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Jumping in to even the energy with some love and peace. We’re getting so close! :party:

I’d really love to see ITTJ released.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

Like, if you don't vibe with her art direction / music / behaviour / professionalism etc. you can still be critical towards her if u have an opinion, or drag her if you want to (in a playful, sassy, fun way ofc, not rude & mean, she's the human being after all).

But if ur opinion sounds too tone-deaf (like the dude who posted about Lana's career or something like that), people still can respond because your opinion might be too controversial. You just gotta accept it, kindly respond and keep debating to strive for your statement and it will be fine, just don't be rude & no personal attacks at the end of the day.