Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Also the album having 6 unreleased songs means we already heard more than half of the album. And if we add the 3 pre release singles that would mean... only 2 brand new songs left for us. :oprah:

edit: wait the album has more than 11 songs? I must've missed a chapter. My bad 

6 minutes ago, GroupieLove said:

Girl i know. But I saw someone saying Queen of Disasters might end up on the album. But why? the audio on youtube already has 8m views. That would be dumb :rip:

I'm also scared she's going to ruin all those songs with sleep inducing piano production. :oprah:

Didn't she leak some of the songs, like 'Fine China,' herself? That was my understanding--it leaked on Christmas Day. 

I have a feeling this album (instead of the earlier version she scrapped) will, in time, represent another compromise to her, one she won't be happy with. 

She will drop the track list in 5 hours .

Manifesting.

Lana I know you love us and wont let us down.

Please. thanks. Please. We know ur management wants best vinyl selling artist of 2021. Please ok2?

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

I swear if she doesn't cover Diamonds and Rust...

Nooooooooooooo.

Not for BB. 

For BB she should cover Knocking on Heavens door or stairway to heaven

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Nooooooooooooo.

Not for BB. 

For BB she should cover Knocking on Heavens door or stairway to heaven

Oh, God yes! I would love if she officially covered Wicked Game too :defeated:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just wanted to echo what I stated yesterday in response to drama - 

On 8/24/2021 at 11:56 AM, Elle said:

Just wanted to echo what Clampi's already said, and just further remind you all to be respectful when voicing your opinions. Not only towards Lana, but towards our other members as well. Personal attacks and insults will not be tolerated. LanaBoards welcomes difference of opinions, just be mindful that you're doing so in a respectful manner! Thanks all! x

Please no personal attacks, and by that, I mean do not personally insult other users just because you disagree with their opinion. Lighthearted banter here and there is fine, just make sure nothing crosses a line and gets too personal.

Please remember to always be respectful and keep your responses constructive. There is a way to have discussion about contrasting opinions that remains respectful.

Once again, I'm going to move all posts related to the drama out of this thread to keep this a bit cleaner.

Thanks all x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

35 minutes ago, GroupieLove said:

I also don't see the point in including scrapped/leaked/unreleased songs we've already heard before. :rip: it's okay if it's only like 2 or 3 songs. But when the album only has two brand new songs we're about to hear for the first time, there's definitely a problem

fRiEnDlY rEmInDeR iTs YoUr fAuLt fOr LisTeNing tO tHe lEaks <3

faaa3b688a98526445cf769796deaf80.gif

PY9FEcM.gif
 1. Blue Banisters 
 2. LANALICIOUS (My *ss Is Vaster Than The Andes - He Loves It)
things-chris-does-men-at-work.gifLuFa6H8.gifthings-chris-does-men-at-work.gif
3. Sunburn bounce-01yqgo.gif 
 4. Text Book 
 5. Wildflower Wildfire 
 6. Arcadia (Sierra Madre) tumblr_oatt23mHw31re6nxeo2_r1_640.gifv 
7. My Lover is a Storm - I'm a Storm Rider things-chris-does-men-at-work.gif
 8. Loved You Then & Now (Dealer) nGVkCNS.gif 
 9. Jewel Mouth River 
FFmV.gifxxHgVIs.gif
10. Paprika apron-guess-what-i-have-on-underneath.githings-chris-does-men-at-work.gif
11. Keep Me Interested Forever and I'm Yours BrightEvilAntarcticgiantpetrel-size_rest
12. UFO Desert Dream Beam 
doja-cat-need-to-know.gif15783661.gifdoja-cat-need-to-know.gif
13. Boom Like That anigif_sub-buzz-2328-1580330042-2.gif?ou91NYCbp.gif
14. Maha Maha things-chris-does-men-at-work.gif
15. Midnite Dancer (Hands On Me) zfTrRfS.gif
16. Boom Like That (Original Sin Remix)  
tumblr_p900avwkj61r0gagfo1_400.gif?w=132HXDe7Pt.gif
tumblr_p4mq14W3CP1x6m4m6o2_400.gifvtenor.gifthings-chris-does-men-at-work.giftumblr_p900avwkj61r0gagfo3_r1_400.gif?w=
17. sushi-hungry.gif Nyotaimori sushi-hungry.gif

there u go tenor.gif

UV/Honeymoon

11 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

fine china was produced by dan n syth was not confirmed

Yes to Heaven and Fine China were both reproduced by Dan after being written with Rick. The leaked 2013 versions of both are produced by Rick, we actually don't have Dan's versions! :P

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

@Elle queen, what are the 5 unreleased songs you'd like them to be on BB? :xgiggle:

I would love if some of her rougher, incomplete demos were reworked for an album so that we could finally hear them in all their deserving glory!

1. Baby Blue Love

2. Bentley

3. Valley of the Dolls

4. Hangin' Around

5. Heartshaped Chevrolet 

I also think Noir would fit really well on this album if she decides to go for the revenge theme.

I'd also love to hear Tired of Singing the Blues & Velvet Crowbar with updated vocals, though I love the original production on those.

Though, I think the most realistic options at this point are Colour Blue (since it was recorded at the same time as Cherry Blossom & Barrie was also present, which could possibly be the song with Barrie's writing credits. We would also finally learn its true title which would be exciting), Disco (she's mentioned this song so many times in interviews, acknowledges it in livestreams, and even had it playing on her instagram story once), Yes to Heaven & Fine China (given their consideration history). Maybe Serial Killer too since she sings that one live pretty frequently and that could definitely find its way into the "revenge" theme x

Thank you for asking! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

40 minutes ago, GroupieLove said:

Girl i know. But I saw someone saying Queen of Disasters might end up on the album. But why? the audio on youtube already has 8m views. That would be dumb :rip:

I'm also scared she's going to ruin all those songs with sleep inducing piano production. :oprah:

no one said that was happening, just someone talking abt unreleased they wished would be released lmaoo:crai:

37 minutes ago, GroupieLove said:

Also the album having 6 unreleased songs means we already heard more than half of the album. And if we add the 3 pre release singles that would mean... only 2 brand new songs left for us. :oprah:

edit: wait the album has more than 11 songs? I must've missed a chapter. My bad 

also 6 unreleased doesn’t mean we’ve heard them all!!!! boz confirmed some of the scrapped tracks on the tracklist are unleaked 

he also said there will be a bit more than 11 tracks , so idk how many, but i’m thinking at least 13? hopefully?

on another note…. ? what is she doing posting a link to an iphone video of a song from two albums ago 

Spoiler
2 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

some of y’all on this site are so pathetic, you whine and cry about people having the right to voice their opinions but mindlessly swarm to attack everyone you don’t agree with (and i don’t even like jared) 

I kind of agree with you here because this thread does have a bit of a mob mentality sometimes

But at the same time they're also mostly jokes, and I've seen you be rude to people for no reason:

16 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

fRiEnDlY rEmInDeR iTs YoUr fAuLt fOr LisTeNing tO tHe lEaks <3

faaa3b688a98526445cf769796deaf80.gif