Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I love waking up to this thread having the „hot“ label, rushing through the pages and collecting all the small infos. I‘m so excited :trisha:

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I think, on paper, this album has some serious credentials with Zach, Dean and Drew - but I really hope there's more variety of sound than what the three singles demonstrated.

We've all argued about those three singles to death so that isn't about that. But what I'm saying is that I think all three have the same foundation of lyrical complexity with very mellow background instrumentals. I don't object to either of those qualities per se, but I just really hope those aren't an indication of how the entire body of work is going to be, especially after BOZ's "it's an album of ballads" assertion.

The only reason I really didn’t take what he said about ballads THAT seriously is because he then went on to call The greatest a ballad. 

while I can see that TG is probably formally a ballad of some sorts considering that’s a pretty vague term anyways, I don’t think he means they will all be Hope or Blue Banisters levels of stripped back

one thing that’s weird though is that for an album that appears to have at least 5+ producers (Zach, Mike, dean, drew, gabe), why not go for a bit of variety? Surely one man could have created piano arrangements for these if it’s all this stripped down :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I think, on paper, this album has some serious credentials with Zach, Dean and Drew - but I really hope there's more variety of sound than what the three singles demonstrated.

We've all argued about those three singles to death so that isn't about that. But what I'm saying is that I think all three have the same foundation of lyrical complexity with very mellow background instrumentals. I don't object to either of those qualities per se, but I just really hope those aren't an indication of how the entire body of work is going to be, especially after BOZ's "it's an album of ballads" assertion.

I think those three were a triple release because of how distinct they are as a triplet maybe? I’m hoping so. I love the singles but I agree, an album full of them wouldn’t be my favourite. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

soon this video will be titled "Noir (Dealer Demo)" :hooker:

Nooo I want Dealer to be her screamo song :trisha:

The ending to LMLYLAW is so pretty I want something like that for this album :trisha:

Last.FM | Discogs | Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

12 minutes ago, The Siren said:

I wish LDR Village was a real place like Dollywood :trisha:

A Lana theme park with a rollercoaster called NFR Pre-Release and a merry-go-round called Jack Antonoff

Bumper cars that resemble little black trucks and do like 300 km p/h and you drive them with your feet on the dash

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

39 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

those are the only vinyls i think i'm missing are picture discs, i think i only have colored vinyls

f3f4498deec843c6ce6e31a7db76e202af518db4

I wish I knew about them sooner. Ride and Blue Jeans are on my list, I have the colored ones too imagine a WD/COCC double single PD f3f4498deec843c6ce6e31a7db76e202af518db4

UV/Honeymoon

Whar is she trying to do??

Can someone analyze the pattern?

She posted a selfie each day and deleted them the next day...

So tomorrow she will delete the ones she posted today and put the tracklist ?

Is she trying to channel a message? C'mon detectives...

kinda off topic to what you guys are talking about but i wanted to point this out. I like how ever since the chemtrails era we’ve discovered new ways to find info. changing shazam links, checking last.fm profiles, and much more

speaking of last.fm profiles, i wanted to bring this up:

so since im a last.fm stalker (not rlly) i noticed a few months ago that our iconic insider, lucas, scrobbled six unreleased tracks for blue banisters. with the new info that we have, it’s safe to say that these tracks are on blue banisters or have been considered for the tracklist at some point.

https://www.last.fm/user/actuallylucas/library/music/Lana+Del+Rey/Blue+Banisters

1. Fine China

2. Thunder

3. Cherry Blossom

4. Living Legend

5. Wild One

6. I Can Fly

i know i can fly is not unreleased but maybe lana wanted a spot for the song on an album? idk what do you guys think? sorry if this has been brought up already

6 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

kinda off topic to what you guys are talking about but i wanted to point this out. I like how ever since the chemtrails era we’ve discovered new ways to find info. changing shazam links, checking last.fm profiles, and much more

speaking of last.fm profiles, i wanted to bring this up:

so since im a last.fm stalker (not rlly) i noticed a few months ago that our iconic insider, lucas, scrobbled six unreleased tracks for blue banisters. with the new info that we have, it’s safe to say that these tracks are on blue banisters or have been considered for the tracklist at some point.

https://www.last.fm/user/actuallylucas/library/music/Lana+Del+Rey/Blue+Banisters

1. Fine China

2. Thunder

3. Cherry Blossom

4. Living Legend

5. Wild One

6. I Can Fly

i know i can fly is not unreleased but maybe lana wanted a spot for the song on an album? idk what do you guys think? sorry if this has been brought up already

a refined, fully-produced version of living legend with a slow-burn electric guitar/vocoder bridge would be heavenly! i can fly is definitely interesting as well, i doubt it's a part of the album, however the fact it was possibly included is really intriguing, adding i can fly (2021 version) is another unleaked track i'll be waiting for :typewriter:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123