Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Could she even release I can fly? I’m sure the movie production company owns rights to that song in some way unless they expire after some period of time

If she re records it she can. 

wouldn't she have to get all sorts of permissions to re-release i can fly because it was in a movie and already released probably under a contract ... 

i doubt it's on bb or that she even made a studio rework giphy.gif

but it could be fun if it was....

but also give me something fresh pleek

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

kinda off topic to what you guys are talking about but i wanted to point this out. I like how ever since the chemtrails era we’ve discovered new ways to find info. changing shazam links, checking last.fm profiles, and much more

speaking of last.fm profiles, i wanted to bring this up:

so since im a last.fm stalker (not rlly) i noticed a few months ago that our iconic insider, lucas, scrobbled six unreleased tracks for blue banisters. with the new info that we have, it’s safe to say that these tracks are on blue banisters or have been considered for the tracklist at some point.

https://www.last.fm/user/actuallylucas/library/music/Lana+Del+Rey/Blue+Banisters

1. Fine China

2. Thunder

3. Cherry Blossom

4. Living Legend

5. Wild One

6. I Can Fly

i know i can fly is not unreleased but maybe lana wanted a spot for the song on an album? idk what do you guys think? sorry if this has been brought up already

Living Legend and Wild One ooooo manifesting rn

51 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Call up the stores 

Send the emails to hMV qobuz!!

Break into Target Headquarters to find the alternate cover challenge :fabcat:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

i couldn't remember what i can fly sounded like so just listened - i lovee the mention of a phoenix in one of the verses :trisha: but i really hope it isn't on the album and doubt it was even a contender as it's already been released. also, since it was written for a movie, its lyrics don't rly have the subtlety of most of lana's other work. manifesting no i can fly :legend:

mUENGN9.png