Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

BOZ said to give her a few weeks so I don’t think she’s gonna announce/release anything until mid September 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Angels Forever is better than Ride yVTBFMb.gif But It needs to be reworked.

I agree tho, ride was never a favorite of mine and I like AFFA's lyrics better

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

19 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

True but then again we’ve all listened to the unreleased stuff. It’s like impossible to resist really and just in our human nature we’d want to hear it, even unfair to expect fans to not listen to them. I do understand Lana must feel violated, but part of me thinks she should accept we’ve already heard them, I think my main issue is her doing a proper album of unreleased songs…rather then her just plopping them on a record randomly.

I’d also query how responsible Lana has been with security around her music, she had her laptop stolen and hard drives..horrible thing to happen. But she didn’t have basic security and encryption which she should have had, it’s like having a bike with no lock then complaining it’s got stolen.   So it’s not like she’s totally blameless in all this. 

Don't victim blame her. Even with no security nobody should be trying to access other people's private data.

She's aware of the songs being out there but it's still her art and she should be able to put any song she wants in there to create the proper tracklist she wants with leaked songs or not.

She doesn't owe us anything in terms of the art per se so she doesn't have to scrap songs forever just because they were stolen from her.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

BOZ said to give her a few weeks so I don’t think she’s gonna announce/release anything until mid September 

I'm guessing that as well, when he said the era would start in a few weeks, when she dropped the 3 singles, it was like 3 weeks after him saying it

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

barely understand anything with so much going on but god. fine china, living legend, ITTJ. them being just considered for the album is so promising. BB is going to be a serve and i know it and i trust eclipse's taste:legend:

3 minutes ago, empty sky said:

barely understand anything with so much going on but god. fine china, living legend, ITTJ. them being just considered for the album is so promising. BB is going to be a serve and i know it and i trust eclipse's taste:legend:

i don't think he's heard it :cryney: 

mUENGN9.png

I hope this conversation about "I Can Fly" is moot, because a) the song is already officially released and b) is it really necessary... it's a cute song, but like.. :biblio:

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

I hope this conversation about "I Can Fly" is moot, because a) the song is already officially released and b) is it really necessary... it's a cute song, but like.. :biblio:

it was heavily discussed for a while because we learnt from boz that it was an actual contender on BB :deadbanana: we had the fear of god struck in us

mUENGN9.png

2 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

it was heavily discussed for a while because we learnt from boz that it was an actual contender on BB :deadbanana: we had the fear of god struck in us

I haven't been on LB for a while, thank God I witnessed the birth and death of that discussion. :smile2:

3 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i don't think he's heard it :cryney: 

even if he didn't what if he knows the tracklist, heard the outtakes that haven't leaked yet along with those we already have? even if they make less than a half of the album it's possible to get the general idea of how it sounds:angie:

40 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

Maybe she's saving YTH and FC for an unreleased album.

Yeeees. FC and YTH should lead her unreleased album. It would be nice to have Cherry Blossom and Colour blue/Wild on You there too so I dooon't know if I'm super happy to have CB on BB.

They way this unreleased album could be better than NFR and COCC so easily :xgiggle:

LFL DEMO

Yes To Heaven

Angels Forever

Wild One

Serene Queen

I Tak To Jesus

French Restaurant

Fine China

Living Legend 

Colour Blue

Cherry Blossom

Peace/All You Need

Mmeow~

20 minutes ago, bornfree said:

i cant with that title

she needs to change to arcadia

and dont make any sense now that she broke up with sean and the song is for him!!

change the name and remove bb from the tracklist

I personally love the title and am happy she kept it and the song. BB is the superior of the 3 after all, for me at least lol. 

To me it makes sense because the song is literally about a man who made all these promises to her that they didn’t keep. Just seems very fitting.  

We don’t know the actual dynamics of her relationships but I feel like this is probably a situation she feels like she finds herself in a lot. So it is nice to have a song to express that and tell her story so to speak. 

The users complaining about the amount of unreleased songs on this album, saying we‘ve heard it all already: So are you making up the entirety of the general public, who actually didn’t listen to those songs or are you that wrapped up in your little bubble? @Sportscruiser is absolutely right about invasion of privacy and blaming Lana for a lackluster of security, when fans broke into her house is terrible. I‘m happy she‘s officially releasing some of her best songs (fingers crossed for Living Legend, cause she‘s that bitch :cryney2:) so everyone else who doesn’t know about them gets a chance to hear them. 

The I Can Fly thing is another story, but well… she‘s fucking crazy but free (only saying this now cause we know it was scrapped :toofunny:)

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

since anyone is manifesting outtakes, i’ll manifesting Queen Of Disaster, and soty.

moreover, have you seen a potential tracklist-screenshot-iphone music- circling around in degree from yesterday? are we assuming to be fake?

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

25 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Don't victim blame her. Even with no security nobody should be trying to access other people's private data.

She's aware of the songs being out there but it's still her art and she should be able to put any song she wants in there to create the proper tracklist she wants with leaked songs or not.

She doesn't owe us anything in terms of the art per se so she doesn't have to scrap songs forever just because they were stolen from her.

Maybe I live in a world where things get stolen. If you’re going to be so blasé about security that is so easy to implement then you have some responsibility and I don’t see that is victim blaming the police would say the same thing. Theft is wrong but you cant leave stuff laying around unsecured with thousands of files with personal information and songs and expect nothing to happen. But I think Lana has learnt from it and is now trying to be more secure at the very least. I also never suggested she scrap songs just utilise them better, like can we all chill..everyone seems so uptight today jeez. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

21 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I think this is true tbh. Although at this rate if she keeps posting something hot everyday we’ll have full on coochie pics by the weekend :trisha:

6 minutes ago, tulsa shanice freak said:

since anyone is manifesting outtakes, i’ll manifesting Queen Of Disaster, and soty.

moreover, have you seen a potential tracklist-screenshot-iphone music- circling around in degree from yesterday? are we assuming to be fake?

If it was the one with Trail Of Tears it was confirmed fake 

giphy.gif