Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

I think he meant to give her a few weeks for the album..not the single or track list..

PLS LANA. 3 MONTHS IS NOT SOONISH.

its impossible to be out before October. Even if the album was submitted the week of July 4th and it’s 12 weeks/90 days the earliest it can come out is October 1st. We know she was adding songs early July because BOZ told us, and July 4th the album was still Arcadia on his end

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

I think he meant to give her a few weeks for the album..not the single or track list..

PLS LANA. 3 MONTHS IS NOT SOONISH.

If soon means 1-2 months than soonish and later later probably is 3-5 months…?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

its impossible to be out before October. Even if the album was submitted the week of July 4th and it’s 12 weeks/90 days the earliest it can come out is October 1st. We know she was adding songs early July because BOZ told us, and July 4th the album was still Arcadia on his end

Yes

I am manifesting an OCT 1 or oct 8 release.

13 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Maybe I live in a world where things get stolen. If you’re going to be so blasé about security that is so easy to implement then you have some responsibility and I don’t see that is victim blaming the police would say the same thing. Theft is wrong but you cant leave stuff laying around unsecured with thousands of files with personal information and songs and expect nothing to happen. But I think Lana has learnt from it and is now trying to be more secure at the very least. I also never suggested she scrap songs just utilise them better, like can we all chill..everyone seems so uptight today jeez. 

I mean we don't really know how certain songs get stolen, maybe it's a bit of laxity on her team's part, we don't really know. But from my understanding, the vast majority of her earlier unreleased material was literally stolen from a laptop. So I don't think Lana, or her team, is to be blamed over what song(s) were leaked.

idgaf about when the album is released because i know it won’t be for a while i just need the tracklist NOW! the mystery around the unreleased songs is stressing me out :excited: i have been streaming unreleased all day because i’m so excited

TRACKLIST TONIGHT :legend:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

5 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Yes

I am manifesting an OCT 1 or oct 8 release.

I’d aim more for October 29th-Mid November, that’s more realistic and it’ll be a nice surprise if it’s any time before that 

"Don’t forget me"

17 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Maybe I live in a world where things get stolen. If you’re going to be so blasé about security that is so easy to implement then you have some responsibility and I don’t see that is victim blaming the police would say the same thing. Theft is wrong but you cant leave stuff laying around unsecured with thousands of files with personal information and songs and expect nothing to happen. But I think Lana has learnt from it and is now trying to be more secure at the very least. I also never suggested she scrap songs just utilise them better, like can we all chill..everyone seems so uptight today jeez. 

literally what is this logic omg 

“Theft happens” is the most idiotic thing I’ve ever heard. How do you possibly know she just “left things laying around unsecured”? I can’t believe you are so strongly supporting things being stolen. :stareney2:

yeah, we all benefited from it, but overall it really hurt Lana/her art because of arguments like this. If she wants to include her old songs that she wrote and recorded, good for her.

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

manifesting songs that make sense as an album together and sound gorgeous :toofunny:

literally the most sane take about a potential tracklist I have seen today

something which will be interesting is seeing how music reviewers & reaction youtubers feel about some of her unreleased work which the lipsters have known about for years :sass: if disco is somehow a part of the album, they better respect my early-lizzy nirvana-esque magnum opus :oprah3: if fine china was still a part of this album it would be white dress 2.0 for anthony fantano true.gif everybody would be shook! true.gif

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

31 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I think this is true tbh. Although at this rate if she keeps posting something hot everyday we’ll have full on coochie pics by the weekend :trisha:

Subscribe to Lana Del Rey's OnlyFans for only $19.99 a month on sale now through the end of August when the price goes up to $499.99! You'll get E X C L U S I V E feet & sock pics, outstanding photography done on PicsArt of coochie and boobs! Who knows what might happen?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole