Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Can’t even tell ya’ll how HYPE I am that the momentum is building back up for this era. Legit cannot believe this was me in the BB thread a week ago: 

51-A947-BF-84-F3-4452-A1-DD-05-F8-EEA96-

51-E9-B3-D6-0-BF9-4820-8-E75-7-B5-B33-D3

lmfaoooo

never happened to me but the times I would open this thread and there was like 3 other people... it was depressing

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

just thought of lana re-recording i talk to jesus and not only feeling and revisiting the things she felt towards her lizzy days in the song but also feeling the things she felt when writing the song in uv days…. :crai:

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

us convincing lana to post the tracklist tonight through a forum she only looks through twice a year

51-E9-B3-D6-0-BF9-4820-8-E75-7-B5-B33-D3

we have a 2/365 chance of her reading it today :legend:

7 minutes ago, NEXTLIFE said:

Um are we delusional again or is there a chance shes announcing tracklist tonight?? Y'all got me hyped for the Album again 

WE ARE JUST HOPEFUL AND TRYING TO CONNECT WITH LANA SPIRITUALLY TODAY :legend:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

i'll contact my grampa through oiuja board and ask him to watch over lana from the sky and send us tea about what's she doing

it seems to me this is the only way left to get any info about BB. stay tuned

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

43 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Why do I feel like this album is not the only project she has for the next 6 months?

Yeah, she better release Behind the Iron Gates soon. I just know it will fit seamlessly into the NFR, Violet and COTCC holy trinity 851659249938858044.gif?v=1 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

with all these outtakes from different eras, the brite lites reference and the hope video that reminds me of her self made clips from before btd i really love the idea of lana going through her memories, analyzing her past and what has led her to being who she is now, writing her own story... BB, her most self-reflective album:crying5:

when this album comes December 31st then she releases a BTD outtake album and starts selling Lana Del Ray again on January 28th :trisha:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

7 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

when this album comes December 31st then she releases a BTD outtake album and starts selling Lana Del Ray again on January 28th :trisha:

no to the release date but YES TO THE OTHER TWO :eartha: