Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

If I was an artist and got one of my paintings  stolen I would for sure use a copy and put it in the next exhibition. 

I get the point that some want all brand new songs but c'mon they are still hers and she has every right to use them however she wants.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

you’re not the only one who thinks that but it’s how the album is and that’s a fact, she’s not going to change it now. There are plenty of fans both new and old who haven’t heard the songs, so it’s still going to be new for them. 

And you have literally no idea what lengths the hackers used to get the information off of her stolen equipment. You act as if a locked car/house have never been broken into. With that logic should everyone who has had their locked car stolen be blamed becuase it’s their fault they just left their car sitting outside to be stolen? No. You sound completely ignorant. Nobody has said “thieves shouldn’t exist” but it’s mind boggling that you’re blaming Lana for having her personal files stolen instead of the ones who stole it :stareney:

makes me super glad I don’t know you in real life, I’d never let you in my house with that logic 

Ok that’s fair enough I didn’t mean to blame Lana, she probably didn’t even understand encryption or stuff like that anyway at the time.  My understanding was she hard drives and laptop which were stolen as opposed to hacked externally but I could be wrong.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

the way boz decided to stop spilling right after that ITTJ question gives me so much hope. i can't believe i missed this song when it first leaked, such a BOP:eartha: it's literally illegal to keep these amazing songs unreleased, i wanna stream the hell out of them

3 minutes ago, empty sky said:

the way boz decided to stop spilling right after that ITTJ question gives me so much hope. i can't believe i missed this song when it first leaked, such a BOP:eartha: it's literally illegal to keep these amazing songs unreleased, i wanna stream the hell out of them

ITTJ and the word bop is RIGHT

8XvwYzq.png

you did it all for fame :crai: i really hope we get the tracklist tonight…. i have a weird feeling 

This video is perfect for me. I was just fighting this woman for a bun today. I wonnnnnn

i’m currently in the process of painting my bedroom walls green (like lana’s banisters) maybe this is a sign… when my room is finished (1 and a half walls left) we will finally get some blue banisters news from her :legend:

This video is perfect for me. I was just fighting this woman for a bun today. I wonnnnnn

Just now, Writer In The Dark said:

Will critics give her bad reviews because of the BLM lyric? What do you think?

No... I think they passed it off when the singles were released ?

Just now, kraljicabenzinske said:

@Style after he paints his rooms walls green just like lana's banisters

NFJSHSJSHS its true! 

sorry yall but we might not get blue banisters news for a few days because my paint is nearly ran out and i need to get another bucket :crai:

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

manifesting a hawaiian glam metal 13-minute psychedelic hypnotic electronic mermaid motel-esque masterpiece britney spears gimme more gif | WiffleGif

thought this gif was a lizzy homemade video omg

If ITTJ gets an official release on BB it’ll go number one on the hot 100 just from how many times I alone will have streamed it :blush:

drop me off at the copacabana 

1 minute ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Will critics give her bad reviews because of the BLM lyric? What do you think?

the only people who have a problem with it are mostly those w a combo of unfamiliarity with her/her music + being troubled by qftc (because it leads to the assumption of performativity) 

8XvwYzq.png