Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Also do y’all think the recent following of Jesse Rutherford on ig might mean she put on a track they did together from those  unleaked 2018 sessions?… Play With Me is coming :hype:

the album cover is so beautiful… it is honestly competing with honeymoon, lust for life and uv for my fave cover

and yes all of them are competing because up until recently her cover game was top notch :crai:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

14 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

It’s symbolic to her DELETING her career and all critical success by including old turds from 2011 on this album 

her mind…

sure jan

Just now, Style said:

the album cover is so beautiful… it is honestly competing with honeymoon, lust for life and uv for my fave cover

and yes all of them are competing because up until recently her cover game was top notch :crai:

the cocc cover reminds me of money bc of its bnw and all the faces which isn't so bad i actually do love it i stand by that. 
i just know im gonna laugh maniacally to myself when the vinyl's up for order and i get to buy it and put it with the rest of her work just ah 

UV/Honeymoon

My main hesitancy with tracks like Thunder and Living Legend ending up on the record is that her lyricism seems to have improved so much since then

Sonically, they’ll both be refreshing changes of pace based off of the triple singles, but I feel like those two could be a lot stronger if reworked. That’s just me though:delicious:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I thot summertime was supposed to be for the american standards and classics album, which gives me winter release vibes ….. ladies can someone please look at a calendar for February 2022 and see if any major artists are blocking my plan for her release 

UbsOye5.png

Anyway I’d absolutely love a Jewel cover on this album. Lana’s very clearly influenced by her (Sirens/AKA era especially) & even quoted one of her songs in her yearbook. Arcadia really gives me Pieces of You vibes too.. I would like to see it happen. 

edit: imagine Lana crooning the f word over and over again like in POY :hair:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

10 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

Nvantj3.png

rip wild one

Everybody will surely throw stones at me, but what was that tracklist ?!? Fine China + the two that will probably end up on BB are superior to the last three. I Can Fly was released, like wtf Lana? Wild One is good, but it’s not my fave from her. And I never connected to Living Legend (yes the bridge with the wawawawawa part is great, but the rest, I don’t love it). I’m happy she decided to finish demos for the final tracklist (it’s new music after all). BoZ and I have very different tastes it seems. I kinda dig that whole « let’s revisit the past » vibe from this album.

29 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

Also do y’all think the recent following of Jesse Rutherford on ig might mean she put on a track they did together from those  unleaked 2018 sessions?… Play With Me is coming :hype:

Yes, please, someone !!! I love those kitschy vibes with her vocals!!! This and UFB are the leaks I Crave the most!!!

2 hours ago, mrborntolose said:

i really hope living legend isn’t one of the unreleased songs on the album. and if it is i hope it’s reworked. i don’t know why but i can’t ever get through that entire song i always end up turning it off 88-DD7-DB6-9-BBA-4736-B592-09-D05-B2-BFE

Gurl, same!

7 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Is there a master post anywhere with unreleased songs that definitely aren’t on the album?

www.thatvenicebitch.wixsite.com/missdaytona

:sluttybunny:

I think I misunderstood what you were asking

Edited by That Venice Bitch
Embarassment

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

4 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Is there a master post anywhere with unreleased songs that definitely aren’t on the album?

I Can Fly is not on the record according to ATRL. I’m not sure about the rest

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

What is going on. Why are we even tralking about I Can Fly :awkney: This song is A+ tier but well... Why would she even think about releasing it in BB? We have it released I believe? Aaaand she has many S/God tier unreleased  that deserve it more.

BUT - LIVING LEGEND - God tier to be released pls Lana.

Mmeow~