Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

30 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Anyway I’d absolutely love a Jewel cover on this album. Lana’s very clearly influenced by her (Sirens/AKA era especially) & even quoted one of her songs in her yearbook. Arcadia really gives me Pieces of You vibes too.. I would like to see it happen. 

edit: imagine Lana crooning the f word over and over again like in POY :hair:

Wait, what song is POY?

I'd love more Sirens type songs 

1 hour ago, peachlipgloss said:

i think it IS an interesting pattern for her to continually post and then delete selfies alongside the posted and then deleted link to the hope mv!! this is not for nothing!!! 

And this two days before her next single should be released according to a secret plan:

https://dbree.org/v/612092

Is that coincidence?

2 minutes ago, Rachel97 said:

Wait, what song is POY?

I'd love more Sirens type songs 

Pieces of You by Jewel! It’s an album from the 90s, very folksy stripped back acoustic tracks. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Pieces of You by Jewel! It’s an album from the 90s, very folksy stripped back acoustic tracks. 

Ooh thank you, I'll have a listen!

24 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Is there a master post anywhere with unreleased songs that definitely aren’t on the album?

I Can Fly

Fine China

Yes To Heaven

Hollywood

UFB

Roses Bloom For You

Those are the ones we won't see on the tracklist.

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Yayo6408 said:

And this two days before her next single should be released according to a secret plan:

https://dbree.org/v/612092

Is that coincidence?

Didn't people already debunk this tracklist?

8 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

Boom Like That, Play With Me, Brite Lights triple single release coming for all our necks :hype:

and then roll with me (on the radio) produced by grimes as bonus track

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

56 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Anyway I’d absolutely love a Jewel cover on this album. Lana’s very clearly influenced by her (Sirens/AKA era especially) & even quoted one of her songs in her yearbook. Arcadia really gives me Pieces of You vibes too.. I would like to see it happen. 

edit: imagine Lana crooning the f word over and over again like in POY :hair:

speaking of covers, I would love to hear Lana do Going To California by Led Zeppelin :cuteface:

faSE.gif

Do you think insiders have access to the promo rollouts? If so, BOZ asking us to let her "reveal the rest of the tracklist" + the way he said the era is about to kick off in a few weeks... 

Are we really close to an official announcement? I mean, she's been really active lately... I can't imagine her dropping an album without a pre-order, right? 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

9 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

I’ll give you the multiple release dates and the album title change but the rest is a reach.

Everything you know about this record is because you have access to insider infos, you browse LB/ATRL regularly (I suppose) and you benefit from something Lana has never wanted which is a major breach into her music collection that she never authorized/had control over.

It’s not her fault you know the album’s name once was Arcadia. It’s not her fault you know her unreleased tracks by heart when she had nothing to do with releasing them in the first place. It’s not her fault you have access to what tracks she might have scrapped/included. Remove all of that and all you get is a mishandling of the album release date and the change from Rock Candy Sweet on one hand BUT three released singles + an amazing album artwork + the title Blue Banisters set in stone from her behalf. The rest is something you shouldn’t have known in the first place. To use that info to criticize her is kinda disheartening and disrespectful as well.

I hope to see you raving the album to high heavens in a couple months or at least provide an opinion that isn’t biased by something she’s not even controlling.

lemme sit here and watch lanaboards history rn Wendy Williams GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

just listened to WW after months of not listening to it (to keep the album fresh) and OMG MIKE DEAN STILL DID THAT. i forgot how absolutely gorgeous and atmospheric this song is. i'm so hyped for this album. :krylie:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

13 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Do you think insiders have access to the promo rollouts? If so, BOZ asking us to let her "reveal the rest of the tracklist" + the way he said the era is about to kick off in a few weeks... 

Are we really close to an official announcement? I mean, she's been really active lately... I can't imagine her dropping an album without a pre-order, right? 

The album was delayed because of vinyl production according to BoZ, so I don’t see her dropping an album without a preorder for vinyls. She is indeed very active these days on socials. I try not to make anything of her selfies, but last night’s photo with her producers kinda got me super hyped for an announcement that could be in the next couple of days. But then again, it’s probably just her testing our patience. :raven:

hot take: Living Legend is cute and has nice (with some iconic verse) lyrics but it doesn't deserve all the hype, the chorus is just not it (when compared to the verses) and it already sounds a little bit dated. If it's reworked, I really hope she reuses the melody only and remakes the vocal take.