Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I go back to Alabama... :flutter:

EXReHMGXYA4-FCB.jpg

we are so lucky the average Twitter user doesn’t know about this picture.. i wouldn’t be able to survive the lashings

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

4 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

hot take: Living Legend is cute and has nice (with some iconic verse) lyrics but it doesn't deserve all the hype, the chorus is just not it (when compared to the verses) and it already sounds a little bit dated. If it's reworked, I really hope she reuses the melody only and remakes the vocal take.

You don't deserve to even talk about Living Legend yVTBFMb.gif The Yosemite cult doesn't care about you being tasteless and delusional.

Mmeow~

Hi everyone! I heard the news about the 6 unreleased tracks on BB, as well as the album being over 11 tracks! Lana’s post yesterday felt like a sign of music to come soon, so hopefully Arcadia and the whole album are imminent.

I’m super excited for Blue Banisters and can’t wait for all of the extra goodies that accompany an album release :flutter: as fall dawns upon us, it seems like the perfect time for Lana to release new music. October is such a great month so I’d love for the album to be released then. From what we can assume about the sonic landscape, as well as the richness and warmth of the album cover, the weather of these next few months seems to reflect exactly how the album will feel. 

1 minute ago, archiemm said:

the amount of living legend slander i've just read is horrifying :eartha2:

It’s not a bad song per se for me, but I just don’t click with it. Maybe at some point I will, but I never did. The bridge is by far the best part for me. But hey, to each its own and I’m happy people love it, it’s just not one of my faves. 

I want BB sometime in September or October 2021, AKA rerelease January 4th 2022 for it's 12th anniversary, a new album spring or summer 2022 and the leaked unreleased compilation album December 2022. 

:trisha:

okay a concept - even though releasing songs that have already been released (like I Can Fly) doesn't make any sense, I'd die for some pt IIs :party: as an interlude of some sort. just imagine Malibu (Get Free pt. II) or Honeymoon pt. II

okay now I need Bel Air pt. II since this album is supposed to be sister to Paradise

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Imagine listening to I Talk To Jesus in the fall when it’s starting to get chilly & sitting in front of a fire…Lana please:krylie:

11 minutes ago, lover said:

okay a concept - even though releasing songs that have already been released (like I Can Fly) doesn't make any sense, I'd die for some pt IIs :party: as an interlude of some sort. just imagine Malibu (Get Free pt. II) or Honeymoon pt. II

Malibu would be perfect considering how personal this record is supposed to be. I still wonder what the original version was like before it was reworked

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Does Malibu even exist anymore? Didn’t she say she deleted it (probably so no one could ever find it ans leak it)?

I truly do not believe it's gone for good. I mean, look at Life is Beautiful!

With all the people who hacked into her hard drive, I believe someone MUST have gotten it in their hands :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

It’s October 15th

12pm

Blue Banisters is out

you press play

”BOOM LIKE THAT

BOOM LIKE THAT
BOOM LIKE THAT…”

Lol the obsession for Boom Like That here… but I must say it’s infectious : I began liking that song :lmao:

7 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Does Malibu even exist anymore? Didn’t she say she deleted it (probably so no one could ever find it ans leak it)?

i have a feeling it wasn't completely erased for good, i assume somebody would've kept it, like her managers, or a producer, like @plastiscguy said, considering all of the hacking, it wouldn't be a shock if somebody had it!

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

3 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Don’t get me wrong. I find that song useless lmao

Boom like that & roll with me are unironically two of my fav leaks the past few years omg they’re good

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i have a feeling it wasn't completely erased for good, i assume somebody would've kept it, like her managers, or a producer, like @plastiscguy said, considering all of the hacking, it wouldn't be a shock if somebody had it!

It honestly depends how far the song went through production. I doubt it got far at all, the best we’ll get is probably an instrumental demo - any vocal takes were probably erased

Just now, VioletBunny said:

It honestly depends how far the song went through production. I doubt it got far at all, the best we’ll get is probably an instrumental demo - any vocal takes were probably erased

i guess nobody knows for sure, for all we know it could've been a laptop demo which was the very 1st concept for get free, which could've been deleted off of her phone, or maybe it was something more progressed like valley of the dolls or serene queen, either way i'm sure there's other demos of get free besides that one, if malibu is completely erased

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix