Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

24 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s a bit off-topic, but hey, they are both on the cover so…

what’s the deal with Tex and Mex? Are they her dogs? Niko and Topanga are hers for sure, but the dogs? 

one of her many pictures with them seems to be from the same day as that 2020 halloween house party she had so it's safe to assume they're hers 

Spoiler

a

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLWTvaVB3kx7af9hcNI8z

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxPV5J4MKVdj7nVhr-pU9

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7daE311oML6vtDAkpuVE

anyway i do hope niko and topanga are in the back cover lol

We’re really getting a second album this year oh wow. She spoils us so much, despite the rollout mess :kum:

Her work output is insane, legends‘ stuff.

edit: still no shazam entry, they learned their lesson lol :toofunny:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

I'm excited for Godcadia to finally release. But I'm scared for all the inevitable piano flops. I guess she's gotta feed the tasteless first. :hottie:

At least Thunder/Dealer will carry this album.

1 hour ago, Style said:

like @Alison by Slowdive said, i think the video games caption is telling people to be open minded about the song. it seems quite sexual and could potentially explore her submissiveness? this would make sense with her ‘revenge’ narrative, making songs about the topics she was dragged for with the sound of the music that got critically acclaimed. kind of like a fuck you i’ll write what i want to the critics. this would make sense as she mentioned her submissiveness etc and how she was attacked for it in QFTC :smokes3:

thinking about it all is frustrating me again, like imagine if lana used lyrics as explicit (and boring) as ariana's positions: "Cookin' in thе kitchen and I'm in the bedroom... This some shit that I usually don't do But for you, I kinda want to"

mUENGN9.png

“Listen to it like you listened to Video Games” makes me think she means - don’t think about the work I’ve done before because you bitches don’t really know me (like we didn’t know of her before video games)

We’re starting with a clean slate Delulu fam

Who is she??

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Anyone who wants and supports piano flops can listen to nfr or cocc, how long can y’all keep defending her for releasing shit without actually progressing nor going anywhere interesting sonically blue banisters 

we better get a sonic collapse of an album by Zach who doesn’t do her dirty, with screams on Dealer, Arcadia as her cultural reset after 10 years and Wildfire God :die:

3 minutes ago, heroinmelodies said:

Anyone who wants and supports piano flops can listen to nfr or cocc, how long can y’all keep defending her for releasing shit without actually progressing nor going anywhere interesting sonically blue banisters 

we better get a sonic collapse of an album by Zach who doesn’t do her dirty, with screams on Dealer, Arcadia as her cultural reset after 10 years and Wildfire God :die:

this is so funny to me, what about the people who don't understand lana's progress since NFR go listen to BTD over and over :kris:

mUENGN9.png

17 minutes ago, World At War said:

one of her many pictures with them seems to be from the same day as that 2020 halloween house party she had so it's safe to assume they're hers 

Reveal hidden contents

a

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLWTvaVB3kx7af9hcNI8z

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxPV5J4MKVdj7nVhr-pU9

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7daE311oML6vtDAkpuVE

anyway i do hope niko and topanga are in the back cover lol

They've also got birthday congratulations on May 12:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COyXDjBBEYB/

But you know? It would be even more funny if we could all get along and accept others people opinions even if they are not similar to our own opinion.

it’s getting boring to see the same fights over and over again. People think that her last work is composed by flops and are afraid of what’s coming? Yes and that’s okay. Just like it’s okay to be excited.

The important thing now is that the album is closer than ever. Let’s celebrate that :thankyou:

0YnL0Kf.gif

20 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

thinking about it all is frustrating me again, like imagine if lana used lyrics as explicit (and boring) as ariana's positions: "Cookin' in thе kitchen and I'm in the bedroom... This some shit that I usually don't do But for you, I kinda want to"

don’t even get me started on positions lyrics. at least we know lana’s will be poetic and interesting and true to her :silly:

why is it everytime i leave this thread i come back to a fight

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

2 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

But you know? It would be even more funny if we could all get along and accept others people opinions even if they are not similar to our own opinion.

it’s getting boring to see the same fights over and over again. People think that her last work is composed by flops and are afraid of what’s coming? Yes and that’s okay. Just like it’s okay to be excited.

The important thing now is that the album is closer than ever. Let’s celebrate that :thankyou:

King you spilled:gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Can u all plssss stop fighting it’s 7am and I’m too tired to deallllll rn :yawn:  play nice kids!! x

Spoiler

Mean-Girls-GIF-I-Wish-I-Could-Bake-A-Cak

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

When I hear the name Arcadia the only thing I think of is the ship from the Resident Evil movie. It was suppose to be a safe heaven, but it was a trap.

Lana Del Rey's revenge is cumming!!!

2 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

this is so funny to me, what about the people who don't understand lana's progress since NFR go listen to BTD over and over :kris:

why would you want to get something we have already and doesnt do her as much justice as richer production and more than 2 piano chords :awk:

7 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

preach sister!! We finally have confirmed, concrete news (other than those other times Lana has lied to us) let’s just rejoice in the beauty of this announcement and new music!!

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />