Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, mlittle11 said:

imagine putting on your headphones and hearing “...one day my hoops will be made of diamonds” :angie:

Yes :oprah4: hair to my ASS :nails:

Wait, didn't she say in early 2018 that she had been writing with Rick Nowels for a musical and that it'd take a couple years? I assumed it was another project she started and never finished (along many others...). Maybe it's this?

I think it was for the L'Officiel USA Magazine interview

Just now, palemoonbaby said:

These albums was recorded or she made few songs and on idea everything ended?

Not sure! That’s why I put them in the less likely category lol - given LDR Village and her recent references to AKA + unreleased material this year, I definitely think AKA and the unreleased album are more likely <3

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Isn't that an old quote before COCC came out? what if Ben was talking about cocc and bb??? 

He wasn’t, the interviewer was asking him about future projects after cocc

9 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think it's the other way around :icant: (but I hope you are right)

It can't really be the other way around. He underlined that it's 'her own plan'. The interview then says she's had it for years

She's known Nikki for a while but had no real interest in releasing a country album, and I doubt she'd be crazy about releasing the covers album

We know for a fact that she's wanted to do an unreleased album for years and she made a PSB video relatively recently so she's definitely somewhat interested in AKA... maybe she recorded that video for an unreleased album that her label wouldn't let her release back then :illumarina: Her labels been more relaxed since NFR so they'd probably let her now

GIVE ME COFFEE, KING SIZED CUP :beyonce:

COME ON KITTY CAT :kris:

FILL 'ER UUUUP :cumming2:

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

Wait, didn't she say in early 2018 that she had been writing with Rick Nowels for a musical and that it'd take a couple years? I assumed it was another project she started and never finished (along many others...). Maybe it's this?

that was my first thought

i remember reading this https://www.nme.com/news/lana-del-rey-broadway-musical-2240543

makes sense with the 'few years' quote from ben

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, Roll With me said:

YES!

Why are you guys limiting yourself, they never said 2 they just said more than 1...

Blue Banisters, Rock Candy Sweet, AKA Remastered, Lana Del Rey The Musical, LDR x Nikki Lane, Born To Die 10th Anniversary, Unreleased Collection all releasing THIS YEAR :oprah4:

#TeamDelulu keeps WINNING! :lanahairflip: :hype:

Just reiterating what everyone else is saying - 

“a plan for years” means Lana has been thinking about this for a while. 

AS&C and Lana Del Rey x Nikki Lane were conceptualized in 2020 the earliest, whereas an unreleased album has been in talks since at least 2017, and Lana expressed her wish to release AKA in the summer of 2012. 

The actual part from that Interview was:

Just as exciting, given that Tap oversaw Dua Lipa’s record-breaking Studio2054 livestream, is their answer to Music Week’s question about the potential for Lana to dip a toe into that world, too...

“She’s got her own plan for something,” hinted Millett. “I’m not going to say what it is, but she’s had it for years, and it might actually now [be] something we could pull off.”

So I'm not sure he meant something related to albums or music per se :wtf3:

giphy.gif