Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Because every past album has recycled unreleased songs of previous eras

Yeah but putting 6 unreleased on an album isn’t the same as putting one or two, and it’d be quite weird to see her release the album of unreleased songs at the same time as BB. If both albums are gonna be released at the same time, and if the six unreleased she chose for BB help her tell her story, why not keep them for the album of unreleased and use new songs for the new album instead? That’s why I don’t think the supposedly second album is going to be released at the same time, or if it is, I don’t think it’s gonna be the unreleased one 

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

y’all, what if that’s why Mike Dean refused to tell Anthony Fantano about his future work with Lana…it’s that or the country record. I dunno

And, I think: I am but one more drop in the great sea of matter, defined, with the ability to realize my existence.” -Sylvia Plath

LISTEN TO BLUE BANISTERS OR U'LL DIE OF PURE BLISS FROM THE OTHER ALBUM ITS THE ONLY WAY 
u7yutMz.gif

Edited by Clampigirl
Edited to delete ex-cs GIFs (and some more)

1wT9S58.gif gJ98bsd.gif RAixAXz.gif

I know she released the 3 singles separately so she could show the different artworks but what if it really is a double album and they’re not all on the same album……

UbsOye5.png

24 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Omg watch the albums being called “Blue” and “Banisters” 

law-of-attraction-brain.gif

Blue Banisters and Hawaiin Fruit Punch Gushers MjF3Rxy.gif

Edited by Clampigirl
Edited to delete ex-cs GIFs

1wT9S58.gif gJ98bsd.gif RAixAXz.gif

3 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

y’all, what if that’s why Mike Dean refused to tell Anthony Fantano about his future work with Lana…it’s that or the country record. I dunno

AKA produced by mike dean:wat:

Still nothing on that cursed website, still nothing recognized by shazam and lana.lnk.to/arcadia still not working :heidi:

Just now, Sugar Venom said:

I know she released the 3 singles separately so she could show the different artworks but what if it really is a double album and they’re not all on the same album……

Ok three albums is a LOT. Too much even. 

https://www.last.fm/user/Chris-Morlock

On 10/6/2021 at 9:34 AM, May said:

barrie really said ‘if you wanna release songs with my writing credits on then revive my career hag!’ :defeated:We love a king who knows his worth

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Why are we assuming there is a double album coming?

because of the brackets on Ben's post?

Check his Insta story as well if you can—he basically reshared the fan theory & indirectly confirmed it

And, I think: I am but one more drop in the great sea of matter, defined, with the ability to realize my existence.” -Sylvia Plath

as someone else mentioned it here, rick nowels has been posting about Lana a lot lately... especially about honeymoon:ma: also he posted about I Can Fly like a day before we found out it was supposed to be on the album lmao . And remember when the singles came out and dean Reid replied "stay tuned!" to a comment asking for Rick to work with them again? maybe the second album has Rick involved. we will see

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Check his Insta story as well if you can—he basically reshared the fan theory & indirectly confirmed it

Unless he's clowning us by indirectly saying lol look at these fools ?

https://www.last.fm/user/Chris-Morlock

On 10/6/2021 at 9:34 AM, May said:

barrie really said ‘if you wanna release songs with my writing credits on then revive my career hag!’ :defeated:We love a king who knows his worth

Just now, The Siren said:

Unless he's clowning us by indirectly saying lol look at these fools ?

I think he knows better than to fool Lana stans this hard..his comments would be FLOODED with hate, and he really doesn’t like that lol

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I think he knows better than to fool Lana stans this hard..his comments would be FLOODED with hate, and he really doesn’t like that lol

just to clarify, I’m not promoting attacking her management if we’re wrong—just stating what will likely happen lol