Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

You call me lavander you call me sunshine

You say take it off, TAKE IT OFF

BLUE B.A.K.A.NISTERS COMING!

drunk-girl-spin.gifSpin Spinning GIF - Spin Spinning Pull Hair - Discover & Share GIFs

(I won't spam again mods I'm sorry, I am just so excited for AKA re-release possibility and I got a bit late to the party)

DOUBLE ALBUM WHAT??? THREE ALBUMS IN A YEAR?????? SHE‘S INSANE SHE‘S UNSTOPPABLEKFLSInnamalaösmsLAL

OMG-Im-going-insane-GIF.gif

if this isn’t true, you‘re witnessing my villain origin story 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

aka re-release with a recreation of the album cover with chuck featuring outtakes such as lemonade motorcycle heaven, reflec, bounce, and more. :trisha:

IT ALL MAKES SENSE. the pawn shop blues music video, the fact that she wants re-release aka in 2012 :trisha:

One album being absolutely heartbreaking and sad, the other the complete opposite with all her dance tracks, Madonna feature and completely unhinged and wild omfg manifesting my delulu dream asf

uZcofrL.gif

4 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

Seriously though, please can someone make a speculation thread for the potential 2nd album. It's a bit chaotic in here

I would but idk if it's against the rules

I think that's a good idea, unless it's really just Lana x Nicki Lane's album which you guys can post your thoughts about here, or the American standards & classics in this thread. @Elle Do we want/need a thread for loose LDR9 speculations or is it way too early? It would be a lot to moderate though...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

11 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

Seriously though, please can someone make a speculation thread for the potential 2nd album. It's a bit chaotic in here

I would but idk if it's against the rules

3 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I think that's a good idea, unless it's really just Lana x Nicki Lane's album which you guys can post your thoughts about here, or the American standards & classics in this thread. @Elle Do we want/need a thread for loose LDR9 speculations or is it way too early? It would be a lot to moderate though...

I just created another one here for you all!

Okay guys, now I seriously gotta go!! I swear, LB is the reason why I'm notoriously 15 minutes late for every single thing x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I just know that in about 2 minutes the 'LDR9 speculations' thread dances on this thread's grave :teehee: just like this thread did with COCC post-release, only back then the album had actually dropped

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

9 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

ya lil ya lil ya liiiil gretchen.gif

I think it’s ya layl ya layl, which is arabic for hey/you night hence the bright lights. what a genius multinational queen :heidi: