Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

his comment about dealer seemed shady, like it's not as great as we think it is :um2: 

however, that is just his opinion :true: 

I don't trust other people's opinions. If the song is anything like TOSTB or Noir, then...:defeated:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

I don't trust other people's opinions. If the song is anything like TOSTB or Noir, then...:defeated:

you don't like Tired Of Singing The Blues?

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

I’m honestly just in shock that we’ve heard very little about this up until now???

I have no idea what will happen, but I know we’re in for a treat:)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, VeniceBiatch said:

girls and gays, what were the songs that BOZ confirmed were considered for the track list? I remember CB, Thunder, Fine China, and Living Legend, but I can't find the rest

Fine China was removed since the first BB tracklist. People in this thread were hoping for I Talk to Jesus, Riverside, Dealer, Boom Like That,

2 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

yeah, that's seems most likely I guess. fuuck I was getting my hopes ALL up lmaoo:toofloppy:

They (Ed and Ben) LITERALLY CONFIRMED IT by posting the fan theory on their stories.

What is not clicking?

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 minute ago, 13beachess said:

yeah, that's seems most likely I guess. fuuck I was getting my hopes ALL up lmaoo:toofloppy:

I think that could be possible, but why would he repost a theory about two releases?? I need answers lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, Jaeden xx said:

you don't like Tired Of Singing The Blues?

No, I LOVE that song! So, if Dealer is similar, then I'm obsessed already :defeated:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

6 minutes ago, VeniceBiatch said:

girls and gays, what were the songs that BOZ confirmed were considered for the track list? I remember CB, Thunder, Fine China, and Living Legend, but I can't find the rest

Cherry Blossom and Thunder made the final tracklist. Fine China was scrapped. The rest is unclear.

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

david kahne thinking about all of the money that'll be flowing to his bank account from rabid stans officially streaming aka for the first time :blush3:

I will buy all the CD and Vinyl copies that I can find within walking distance and keeping a CD and a vinyl and donating the rest

Just now, The Siren said:

I will buy all the CD and Vinyl copies that I can find within walking distance and keeping a CD and a vinyl and donating the rest

maybe if we purchase enough cds & vinyls, and if we stream this album enough, lana & david will consider releasing the outtakes :silly: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

how am I going to have enough money for 1 Blue Banisters Vinyl, 1 Blue Banisters CD, 1 Blue Banisters Boxset, 1 AKA Vinyl, 1 AKA CD and 1 AKA Boxset :eek3:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

1 minute ago, Jaeden xx said:

how am I going to have enough money for 1 Blue Banisters Vinyl, 1 Blue Banisters CD, 1 Blue Banisters Boxset, 1 AKA Vinyl, 1 AKA CD and 1 AKA Boxset :eek3:

Buy the boxsets yourself and request the more common releases for Xmas :true: