Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

54 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886l4olseo9ti0mxcele4
Not sure at all about the interlude. Chandelier of my mind?!? ?

I’m always surprised when I see LA Who Am I  on a tracklist, i mean she brilliantly  recycled the line on Violet, why bring it back again on an album? 

I think they meant that snippet from 2018(?) that leaked "recently" where she sings something like "I just love you till you're my ex boyfriend". It's a bop but it wouldn't match BB at all :thumb2:.

I've always wondered the reason of that title cause it has nothing to do with the poem

giphy.gif

I mean, I wouldn't mind if it's Miles Kane instead, he has a nice voice too :oprah3: it would make sense, considering it's a song from TLPS sessions.

BUT, I'm always Alex team so, hopefully we get a song with him too :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Was the person who said Dealer is a feature reliable? It was never mentioned to be one when insiders talked about it in the past, and Eclipse didn’t mention it either when he said it sounded like a raw demo. Maybe the feature was added quite recently, but I wouldn’t trust anyone that’s not Eclipse or BOZ

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Just now, lustforlife said:

attention seekers :blush3:

"attention seekers" the call is coming from inside the house, pick it up :dua:

btw indirectly answering is still answering bozo :bye:

hey everyone! i'm here! ready for another day of hype & celebration! :hype: 

so... dealer sounds like a rough demo? well, i'm a bollywood hawaii stan so i don't have a problem with this :true: 

the possibility of a male vocalist feature is interesting, i prefer her male features because i think they suit her music & voice better, so i guess i'll have to wait & see what it's like because i prefer no features at all, but i can see how it'd be a cool addition to the track :smile: 

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

im glad its a male, i hate female feats. they never fit lana

Except Julia Jacklin, their voices match perfectly! :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

If Lana does a feature with Alex Turner the history of human erotism is complete and everything added will be just setting itself to failure. Listening to both their voices together... Shivering just by the thought of it

I'm so hyped for Dealer that it could literally be 30 minutes of Lana yawning and I would call it her best song ever :true:

imageproxy.jpg

8 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

i see you’re still doing the "let’s pretend i’m an insider" cosplay :bye:

lol they didn't know dealer was confirmed by an insider so i'm 99999% sure they aren't an insider, maybe they're just wanting that fake tracklist to be real? lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

Was the person who said Dealer is a feature reliable? It was never mentioned to be one when insiders talked about it in the past, and Eclipse didn’t mention it either when he said it sounded like a raw demo. Maybe the feature was added quite recently, but I wouldn’t trust anyone that’s not Eclipse or BOZ

the person who talked about dealer is in eclipse’s discord server & this person and eclipse seem like close friends so i doubt they’d just run their mouth and spread fake information