Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

what value does it add to your life knowing one person on an obscure forum believed your lie about a singers album that'll be released soon :awkney:

our 8th album cycle and there are still people pretending to be insiders like do you not get bored???? 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, lustforlife said:

Dealer ft Nikkie Lane is coming :wink:

i've also heard she'll be doing a ragtime/disco/heavy metal cover of "poker face" featuring niko & topanga, mike dean, joe biden, & cleopatra herself :true: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

lol they didn't know dealer was confirmed by an insider so i'm 99999% sure they aren't an insider, maybe they're just wanting that fake tracklist to be real? lol

lol no they are just a desperate twink looking for attention by making it seem like they have insider knowledge (spoiler: they don’t.) been like that since cocc 

I heard that there actually is a Blue Banisters video being released and that it's one shot of Nikki Lane dog paddling around a pool and nothing else 

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Guys I found this on Twitter :raven:

The barcode in the lower right corner is that of some kind of LED flashlight :bye:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

I heard that there actually is a Blue Banisters video being released and that it's one shot of Nikki Lane dog paddling around a pool and nothing else 

its true i was the pool

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

i heard that jenny jumped into the pool and it was a really gruesome accident and her and nikki are now hospitalized, pray for them please they ar in pain and need ksisses 697287333526896763.gif?v=1

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Guys I found this on Twitter :raven:

Has anyone tried reverse image search on the pic in the middle?

Also the fact that they're using the Muara font (the font for COCC) on BB's tracklist (which is supposed to be different) is making me think this is def fake :stareney2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

11 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i heard that jenny jumped into the pool and it was a really gruesome accident and her and nikki are now hospitalized, pray for them please they ar in pain and need ksisses 697287333526896763.gif?v=1

is that what happened to nikki's voice? tragic 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

28 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

we got so many news in just a few days idek what's going on :bebe: we're not used to being fed this much

I‘m still choking :trisha: