Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Me when I wake up to fighting on the forums for the third day in a row :headache:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i would LOOOOOOOOOOVE a gold colored vinyl, but seeing as to how she love's Frost's poem, i'm opting for an orangely-bronzed vinyl 

gold-vinyl-disk-vector-illustration-260n  like so, but a little bit more orange.. or the cherry maroon, eagle's eye blue starburst or a deep forest greeeeeeeennnnn 

I do love the lite yellow but we've already gotten that w the other version of COCC. and sure the vinyl mite not be blue, but it does compliment the colors n feel of the cover 

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Me when I wake up to fighting on the forums for the third day in a row :headache:

… could mean we‘ll get news for the third day in a row :angie:

I really don't understand the Nikki Lane hate, but I don't want her anywhere near a Lana record anytime soon. I don't hate you girl, but stay in your lane, maybe invite Lana on your own album but that is it. :oprah3:

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I really don't understand the Nikki Lane hate, but I don't want her anywhere near a Lana record anytime soon. I don't hate you girl, but stay in your lane, maybe invite Lana on your own album but that is it. :oprah3:

i actually don't mind her & i quite enjoy breaking up slowly, i hope they release the collab album, to the dismay of the majority of the website :oprah3:

if you think i'm wrong, fight me, maybe through our hostile energy we can cause a shift in the energy and ufb will leak :oprah3:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!