Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm hoping we get more drums this time

yalls drama doesn't even really entertain anymore. I miss the days where people actually got DRAGGED. Not a bunch of misspelled half assed comebacks like I'm seeing today

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

2 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

I'm hoping we get more drums this time

Hide contents

yalls drama doesn't even really entertain anymore. I miss the days where people actually got DRAGGED. Not a bunch of misspelled half assed comebacks like I'm seeing today

The day we start dragging will be the day I‘ll leave :bye:

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i actually don't mind her & i quite enjoy breaking up slowly, i hope they release the collab album, to the dismay of the majority of the website :oprah3:

if you think i'm wrong, fight me, maybe through our hostile energy we can cause a shift in the energy and ufb will leak :oprah3:

Periodt! :oprah3:

As for the rest, I don't think you are wrong. I think we're both the only 'NAWWAL' and 'Breaking Up Slowly' stans. But as for the latter, I don't think it warrants a part. deux on 'Blue Banisters'. :oprah3:

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

As for the rest, I don't think you are wrong. I think we're both the only 'NAWWAL' and 'Breaking Up Slowly' stans

NAWWAL was my favourite chemtrails track when it came out

in the future IN THE FUTURE!!!! THE MUSIC BIZ WILL START FLOPPING BC THEY'LL OPT FOR TIK TOK STARS N OTHER CORNY ACTS WHO ARE CONVENTIONALLY ATTRACTIVE AND THEN IT'LL TAKE A BIT OF A DIP AND THEN GUESS WHAT (WHAT??!!) WE'LL BE ABLE TO DESIGN OUR OWN VINYL AND PURCHASE THEM W OFFICIAL CERT'S FOR A LIL MORE MONEY hallelujah-oprahh.gif ALL THE COLORS IN MY MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND X4Gf.gif

UV/Honeymoon

3 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Periodt! :oprah3:

As for the rest, I don't think you are wrong. I think we're both the only 'NAWWAL' and 'Breaking Up Slowly' stans. But as for the latter, I don't think it warrants a part. deux on 'Blue Banisters'. :oprah3:

exactly! which is why they'll be releasing a twenty-track long album of their oklahoma/alabama/tulsa adventures instead of another collab on blue banisters! with strong classic country & blues influence :oprah3: i can't wait to see this forum fall apart indefinitely while i listen to lana del rey channel nancy sinatra tumblr_nqr63dYZTZ1rk2e30o9_400.gifv

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

exactly! which is why they'll be releasing a twenty-track long album of their oklahoma/alabama/tulsa adventures instead of another collab on blue banisters! with strong classic country & blues influence :oprah3: i can't wait to see this forum fall apart indefinitely while i listen to lana del rey channel nancy sinatra tumblr_nqr63dYZTZ1rk2e30o9_400.gifv

And all that on light green, light blue, light yellow and light pink coloured vinyl records. Channeling this country rainbow energy for LDR10. :oprah3: