Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Eclipses friend just said that dealer starts with lana screaming i dont wanna live:raven:

It's already a relatable song:krylie:

I CANT WAIT TO FUCKING HEAR IT :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

WW needs to be the opener or the closer. Something about it just seems too nessacarry to be a middle track. If we're going by the title track pattern, then I'm hoping BB is the opener and WW is the closer

I think ending the record with something as dark and confessional like WW would make so much sense. I’ve also noticed that Lana typically ends her records with a summary of her personal commitments (think Get Free), and I think her vowing to never turn into something that burns embodies that. We’ll see! 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

There’s a link in @planet_eclipse bio (on Instagram)

thank youuu :wub:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Screamer,  Alex Turner/ Miles Kane collab, starting the song with screaming " I don't wanna live ":defeated:

MY EXCITMENT FOR DEALER  :trisha:

This shapens up to be one of my fave Lana songs :scream:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

if Cherry Blossom indeed is included on BB, is there any hope for poor Roses Bloom For You before the end of time??? :cuteface:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy