Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, sweetie said:

yZNA98d.png

Rough and unfinished? I already love it. Just the idea of a song where Lana is screaming "I don't wanna live" with Alex Turner or Miles Kane on the same track sounds like something I dreamt 

imageproxy.jpg

friendly reminder that insiders have said that white dress was her saddest song, and that blue banisters sounded like yosemite & i don't wanna go... they're not always reliable, form your own opinions :oprah3:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

friendly reminder that insiders have said that white dress was her saddest song, and that blue banisters sounded like yosemite & i don't wanna go... they're not always reliable, form your own opinions :oprah3:

Literally this, but I do feel like this will be her most experimental released song, thus, not for everyone. :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I feel like Dealer is going to be very special & unique in her (released) discography. People will either love it or hate it:oprah3:

We should listen to it open minded & form our own opions:nails:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I feel like this is a troll LOWKEY but hmm 

They're not a troll lol they're on the Discord all the time. They're one of Eclipse's friends so he might've played them a snippet or something, or they're in the same insider circle

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:

They're not a troll lol they're on the Discord all the time. They're one of Eclipse's friends so he might've played him a snippet or something, or they're in the same insider circle

No I know that i just feel like they could be messing with people knowing that there’s a ton of Lana fans looking for info rn :rip: 

8 minutes ago, sweetie said:

yZNA98d.png

RLhLt2v.png

Rough and unfinished? I don’t wanna live? Screaming? The way all of that already makes me so anxious for it lmao love that description 

Noir part II incoming :dua:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

i mean……..it was obvious that white twinks wouldn’t like dealer:awk: these are the same that are saying that cotcc is lanas worst album :bebe: so lets dont give a fuck and experience dealer in our own way 

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif