Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

24 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Sean as Lana's ex? :tommy: the truest insider of them all y'all!

ah yes, his revenge era :hdu::sass:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

But i never said anything about dealer. The pressed is starting to affect ur dawn brains 

:oic2:

You're implying that what Sean said it's fake, because LB prefers to believe him than believing in you

:cuteface:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

30 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Those bitches here are like: lustforlife is a fake insider throw him on fire and them a ramdom sean comes to say things about dealer and yall are believing :horror2:

@lustforlife

you implied it...

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

4 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

But i never said anything about dealer. The pressed is starting to affect ur dawn brains 

:oic2:

*farts on you then runs away*

Being told that dealer is rough and sewersidal makes me even more excited for it :defeated:

RVhKIwP.gif

39 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Those bitches here are like: lustforlife is a fake insider throw him on fire and them a ramdom sean comes to say things about dealer and yall are believing :horror2:

one is best friends with eclipse and the other just says random nonsense.... what’s not clicking

6 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Question for Lanaboards:

Now that BlackoutZone, Eclipse, Sheridan, Ben & Ed, and Sean have spilled information about Blue Banisters, etc. - can I please go back to spilling cryptic clownery - or whatever I want -without being crucified or saying that I'm glamorizing being a fake insider??????

I'm fed up with pressed stans and delusional haters saying I glamorize clownery when in reality I'm just a proper insider spilling about true facts. 

I've been honest and optimistic about the challenging plans Lana scrapped. So I just want to say it's been a long 10 years of seekness and bullshit up until recently and I've learned a lot from them but I also feel it really paved the way for other insiders. 

:cuteface:

So true, bestie!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: