Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Surf Noir said:

where's unidentified flying bill... :sadcore3:

She's sitting on the tracklist :wink: If only....

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Imagine to have this time to think and write all those things to a person that you hate... time to touch your self bro :omfg2:

I have two hands, I'm multitasking :blush3:

But I don't hate you, tho! It's all jokes, I think your spilling is a good thing. I think you're a really interesting artist :um2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I have two hands, I'm multitasking :blush3:

But I don't hate you, tho! It's all jokes, I think your spilling is a good thing. I think you're a really interesting artist :um2:

Oh thanks! The Yosemite Hater Club lost one member today :omfg2:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Oh thanks! The Yosemite Hater Club lost one member today :omfg2:

Maybe your club could gain a new member... :judgingu: But in a different category... :thirst:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952f4b7c72263aa4f0b2 

blue banisters, text book, wildflower wildfire, dealer, arcadia, thunder, cherry blossom, i talk to jesus, living legend, & wild one being submitted to the final tracklist

5-E3-FB1-DF-9-E3-F-45-CA-A0-B0-CBDC6-B13

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Something I wonder is, with all these new albums and new songs, will Lana sing them live someday? Or will she say the band didn't have time to rehearse them? :um2:

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Something I wonder is, with all these new albums and new songs, will Lana sing them live someday? Or will she say the band didn't have time to rehearse them? :um2:

well you would that with the extra time they've had during quarantine... :um2: maybe lana just spent her time learning different matcha recipes instead :ma: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

The year is 2037

Lana is doing an intimate tour in theaters and bars taking requests from fans of songs from LDR32

”well I don’t know if the boys know this one yet…we’ll do an old one instead..you might remember this one”

..…..”darling…darling…doesn’t have a problem….”

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Nothing new here, just that screenshot that was discussed way earlier today. But I wish that lots of it is true… 

I kinda hope its real because if we got Under My Skin that would be fun it is an outtake from the scrapped  Last shadow puppets album isn't it?

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~