Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Hi, everyone! Just a general reminder to NOT share links, ask for links, or give any hints of where to find downloads of material and songs that are copyrighted and about to be put on the album. Please hit the report button if you see anything.

Thank you for your cooperation!

I'mma 'bout to have my dinner now and I'll keep an eye on this thread in the meantime

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Things are kind of bad to lana with the Brazilian public since the controversies came out..many people are lazy with her and attack her for everything to earn likes on twitter

Any tweet talking things like "she's almost 50 years old, going to menopause and getting called 'baby girl'" goes viral, people love to hate her for nothing..but it's not everyone, it's a herd effect. She needs to serve to silence everyone ?

1 minute ago, new gods said:

i love it how users who never posts start flooding in when the album rollout starts

lustforlife exclusive impact giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952cb27b6eba87596800e

This is how I came to be in the NFR pre-release thread. 

ee5yomu.gif

friendly reminder: any day now we will have new fresh thread/this thread will be named pre-release instead of pre-pre release thread :trisha:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 minute ago, 13beachess said:

friendly reminder: any day now we will have new fresh thread/this thread will be named pre-release instead of pre-pre release thread :trisha:

blue banisters pre cum release thread omg!!!

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, TJFreak said:

Is the snippet of thunder where it starts with piano real???? :trisha: It sounds goood with unexpected pick up on chorus 

didn't that mysterious info post say that thunder would start with a piano...? :pout:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

honestly you just can't leave this site for one minute these days :toofloppy: I come back and we have new assumed Arcadia lyrics and almost 20 seconds of Dealer :toofloppy: girls are discussing leaking Fine China (Dan Auerbach version), and ANYONE THAT HAS IT BETTER COME THROUGH 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one