Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

21 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

OMG WILD ON YOU?!

She’s so unhinged omg. I love this woman.

Ive been one of Chemtrails’ most ardent defenders (I absolutely adore that album and it was the perfect soundtrack to a relationship that has now ended but that will be forever tied to Tulsa, Not All Who Wander, etc) but the more I know about this album the more I see it as the definite NFR successor? It’s crazy because I cherish Chemtrails so much but thematically I see it as an extension of NFR’s themes and the rite of passage to the next chapter of Lana’s artistry: more violent, more direct, more abrasive.

This is gonna destroy all the alt girls. I can almost feel Taylor frenetically going through the lyrics of the album to find inspiration for her next album Red Curtains :sass:

Norman was, to me, what she wanted to achieve with Lust For Life; maybe BB will be what she wanted Chemtrails to sound like after all. 

6 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

OMG THE PRODUCTION ON THE NECTAR SNIPPET

YES GIRL. THANK GOD ITS NOT JUST SOME.LAZY GUITAR PLUCKING 

Not some gay with a pirated version of fruity loops having everyone in a chokehold :rollin:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

11 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

My take on BB's tracklist (I'm using the probably fake but teased tracks cause I have no imagination but I wanted to see how a full tracklist would look :thumb2:

6. Patty

She can use this lyrics

Dp-Gq-B17-Vs-AA9-Dt5.jpg 

original.gif

3 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Not a fan of the Nectar snippet...sounds very Garageband-y. It's a shame because Color Blue is one of my fave unreleased songs ever

are we sure it's going to be on the album 100%?

could be just a demo from before when she scrapped a bunch of stuff

19 minutes ago, Bones Are Blue said:

This thread is giving me a headache.

same. literally. nevertheless I can't stop being on here 24/7

Spoiler

:flop:

I love this forum, I love this thread :flutter:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

the way this album is going to leak :oprah2:

I fully expect this album to leak at least two weeks prior to release, it's bound to happen. :horror2:

4 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

@lustforlife I've seen users asking you to stop and behave kinder for pages now, please listen to them. I, as a mod, shouldn't have to step in to make you stop.

Why u dont come with this energy to people saying bad things about me too? Justice is not a big thing here huh?

Lust For Dead   large.gif

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I think that's fake, bestie :paris: Didn't @doctor make it? 

It may be fake. But its weird that we got it right after the eclipse's post. Someone is trolling us hard

Mmeow~

40 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

when anthony fantano hears wild on you, living legend, & dealer for the first time he's going to shit his pants REzjpNH.gif

we don't say shitty people's names on this forum, that's a bannable offense :awk:

MY MOD ERA

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Not a fan of the Nectar snippet...sounds very Garageband-y. It's a shame because Color Blue/Wild On You is one of my fave unreleased songs ever

Spoiler

I personally don’t think it’s real. It sounds like someone tried to emulate Flipside over the track. If it’s legit, maybe it’ll sound different in the studio quality 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

Why u dont come with this energy to people saying bad things about me too? Justice is not a big thing here huh?

*farts on you for a third time then runs away^

also that Nectar snippet sounds blatantly fake or just bad :awkney: 

RVhKIwP.gif