Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

Has anybody asked Tex and Mex what they know about the album? Because I feel like they could be very resourceful :dua:

Yes, but they are manipulated. So nothing to Wednesday 

Spoiler

Has anyone listened to the newest Arcadia snippet verse 2? It sounds so magical, like Once Upon a Dream. Have we established if it's fake yet? I need to know before I fall even more in love with it :cryney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I’m liking the snippet of “nectar” if it’s real

Hide contents

The guitars Fuck I love the electric guitarssss

even though the snippet itself sounds rather cheap, I hope we'll get something like that in the future :icant:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Just now, Clampigirl said:

General reminder:

Do NOT ask for links, share links, or give hints on where to find leaks!

Please use the spoiler tag if you want to discuss details of the songs, EVEN IF they're very minor! Do this to respect users who don't want to be spoiled until the official release day.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Queen:kiss:

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Has anybody asked Tex and Mex what they know about the album? Because I feel like they could be very resourceful :dua:

Here's what they had to say 

original.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

we're mostly joking around, i don't know if anything they say at all is reliable, it's just fun taking what they say and running with it whether it's realistic or not, it's not that serious :rip: 

Someone has to make us delulu one way or another! :xgiggle:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * ・゜゜・.GIVE PEACE A CHANCE .・゜゜・ ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Nah, I'm sorry but some of you deserve to be trolled by lustforlife.

Some of the most recent members, I get it bc y'all haven't been here, but that person has been a troll since what, LFL era? And y'all are still believing stuff they say when, on a page they say something, and then in the next one they backtrack and say the opposite? :toofloppy:

coco-get-her-jade.gif

original.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

back to the basics 2018 rework is coming! :xgiggle:

I actually heard that a Daytona Meth rework from 2014 is being included on Blue Banisters as an interlude :true:

imageproxy.jpg

Why can't we just have fun. Geesh. It doesn't matter. All of this is apart of the ride man. Can you honestly sit here and say that being apart of this Fandom would be as enjoyable without the fun of piecing the puzzle together. I truly wonder if other fandoms have a site like this where we can come together and have the most stressful, hilarious and never ending time of our lives like us lana stans. It's amazing and I love all of you 

Ok rant over

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

we're mostly joking around, i don't know if anything they say at all is reliable, and i don't think majority of us here really believe them, it's just fun taking what they say and running with it whether it's realistic or not, it's not that serious :rip: 

Well, maybe that's you and a very few others, but most of the ppl (that are asking them stuff) are believing them lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Based on what we’ve heard so far, where do we think Blue Banisters will reach in terms of critical acclaim? I think NFR! has some competition, but maybe I’m biased:flutter:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

12 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i get wild at heart, baby :sluttybunny:

i get wild at heart & crazy :sluttybunny:

like jenny jumping into the pool :sluttybunny:

12 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

I get wild on you baby, i go to topanga and it's fucking crazy 

stop I can't

200.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

I truly wonder if other fandoms have a site like this where we can come together and have the most stressful, hilarious and never ending time of our lives like us lana stans. It's amazing and I love all of you 

Not you dissing ATRL and Madonna Infinity

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Based on what we’ve heard so far, where do we think Blue Banisters will reach in terms of critical acclaim? I think NFR! has some competition, but maybe I’m biased:flutter:

It depends on if she reworked the unreleased but I think critics will probably knock her some points for those feeling like a regression, especially due to their really different lyrical tones

probably LFL-COCC range reviews. NFR was a once in a career type of acclaim I think

10 minutes ago, Arcadia said:
  Hide contents

Has anyone listened to the newest Arcadia snippet verse 2? It sounds so magical, like Once Upon a Dream. Have we established if it's fake yet? I need to know before I fall even more in love with it :cryney:

I pitched the snippet correctly and.. it’s not Lana. It’sa gay twink bottom pretending

NEXT!

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America