Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

fuck. I knew it was TOO good to be true.:lange: 

BUT luckily, we still have so much to celebrate & to be happy for anyway!:party:

Yeah it was misinterpreted. But BoZ confirmed she is working on a project just after she finished BB. With Ben and Ed fueling our speculations about that years-in-the-making project, im sure she’ll start the teasing soon. 

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

I dont think i saw this lana before... its big but not big in a btd way.. its more.. ummmm its shine.. i think alot of u gonna cry..  its a album about the end of summer, to lose and to win, about what is going on the moment but in lana del rey way... meltdowns are coming.. cocc was a transition and this is the final place... the 2 albuns are connected in this way... cocc will make sense soon.. u gonna find out why she put cocc first.. genius 

omg it sounds so fake ????

I dont think i saw this lana before... its big but not big in a btd way.. its more.. ummmm its shine.. i think alot of u gonna cry..  its a album about the end of summer, to lose and to win, about what is going on the moment but in lana del rey way... meltdowns are coming.. cocc was a transition and this is the final place... the 2 albuns are connected in this way... cocc will make sense soon.. u gonna find out why she put cocc first.. genius 

I haven’t been this excited since NFR!!!!!! Omgggg why does this album rollout feel huge?! 

3 minutes ago, archiemm said:

this day is going down in lanaboards history

- serve after serve of info

- dealer snippet

- arcadia snippet

- BoZ spilling about the album release + vinyls

- lfl's enemy story and eventual redemption arc

:wowcry:

Love how all the news in the past few days has come around the anniversary of Sept 5th

JUST LIKE WHITE DRESS :oprah4: IT’S ALL COMING TOGETHER

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

8 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

It didn't have a name. We chose either

Spoiler

Color Blue or Wild on You to refer to it, but it was untitled when it leaked. Now we know the official name is Nectar of the Gods (a title that was revealed not so long ago I think)

Hope she reworked it a bit, its kinda boring and lackluster

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about the song/album in spoilers <3

I'm actually really happy with the unreleased choices for this album. They all seem to fit current Lana/the rest of the album well from what we've heard. It wouldn't have made sense for a random pop song from 2010 to be a choice, as much as I love those. I'm so looking forward to actually getting to hear the album and see how each track fits the theme and sound

imageproxy.jpg

can someone ask the insiders if I Talk To Jesus is part of the album ? if it is im afraid this album will KILL ME. 

so I turn but I learn not to turn into a wildfire 

to light up your night 

with only a smile and nothing that burns

jA3GJUb.gif

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

OH MY GOD IM SO EXCITED :kris: pls give us random acronyms!! omg :omg:

mUENGN9.png

honestly, the more i think about it, the more i think

Spoiler

TB could be a good album opener. it's so abrasive but it makes sense. i love it already.:wowcry: "i guess you could call it text book"

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about the song/album in spoilers <3

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

4 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Woah now you got me hyped even more!!!!