Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

can someone who has the time on their hands to do the math add up all the known song's lengths and subtract it from 60 minutes to see approx how long the rest of the album will be  :oprah3:

5 minutes ago, Brightsun said:

in arcadia ... America i can't sleep at home tonight

:crying2: Yall are not ready for vocals..

Dealer is just :defeated:

give us a title of an unknown song, baby angel 

2 minutes ago, Obduration said:

I’m so happy dealer and thunder are going to be on the same album therefore this will be my fav Lana album… honeymoon dethroned

I was about to say the same… BB seems a very serious contender at this point :trisha:

why is everything being spoilered? like...... these tracks have been leaked for years, they're no secret to any of us :usrsney:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

why is everything being spoilered? like...... these tracks have been leaked for years, they're no secret to any of us :usrsney:

Because some people don't like knowing the tracklist before it gets officially announced

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i agree, and i gurantee you that nobody here is in fear of the album being spoiled… this is how pre-release eras go…

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix