Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Do you guys think Lana has a logic reasoning behind putting these leaked tracks on the album after all these years? Do you think she still feels connected to their lyrics or she just didn’t care and put them on because she just thought they were cool idk

Im super excited but I’m just kinda worried they would stand out comparing them to Lana’s lyricism from 2014-15 vs now

I 100% think she cares. She cares too much about the narrative of her work/albums than to just pick a few songs at random to include. She's also already working on another album, so it's not that she's too lazy to write. I've said this before, but Bruce Springsteen used to repurpose and include older songs he'd written on his albums all the time.

Not directing this at you at all, but I really resent this idea of including older songs she's written by some fans as being "fillers" or "cast-offs". Simply put, they're songs she either was never planning on putting on an album, or songs that hadn't found their home yet, that found their home here. It's not like she's trying to scam us - they're her songs, written by her, they were never supposed to be heard by us in their earlier versions to begin with, and they're always pretty good. 

For most regular, every day Lana fans, this is an album of entirely new music, and well... that's how it should have been for us, too. :thumb2:

I try to avoid her leaks for this very reason, so I've only heard these unreleased tracks 1-2 times each, which I'm thankful for. :toofunny:

6 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

I don't know what's been confirmed here but I hope Thunder is fully re-worked, it's a great song but it always sounded very demoy to me... I feel like it could be so much better if it were re-recorded and re-produced 

Well it's confirmed that she's been working with Zach so I would be surprised if it turned out to be the same as what we have. Even though I like the one we have, it'd be nice to have another version

I'm a bit scared of a TNBAR situation, though

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

9 minutes ago, archiemm said:

the one question i want answered and would be content with until album release is whether or not living legend still has the WAWAWAWAWA in it

If it don’t we riot truly

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

4 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i can't find the thunder snippet on redacted :wat: don't lieeeee to me, it's 8:30am, i haven't slept :omg:

Spoiler

:shh: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Do you guys think Lana has a logic reasoning behind putting these leaked tracks on the album after all these years? Do you think she still feels connected to their lyrics or she just didn’t care and put them on because she just thought they were cool idk

Im super excited but I’m just kinda worried they would stand out comparing them to Lana’s lyricism from 2014-15 vs now

I'm hoping it's a Yosemite situation and that she felt that these songs just didn't fit the narrative until now, although admittedly I find it a little odd that there's suddenly 5 or so that she finds fitting

I still can't see how, for example, Thunder and Cherry Blossom fit on the same album but keeping an open mind

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

7 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

she realised she's still in love with Barrie :true: our indecisive queen

Spoiler

also I told y'all. go and try to get some sleep these days and when you come back bitches are losing their minds because insiders keep spilling. the album did not leak though... yet. seems to me like anything can happen now and I love it

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

WAIT IS THE NLMG THING REAL WHAT

I checked That Site and didn't see anything so probably not?? But idk for sure, I know nothing :whatever2:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

WAIT IS THE NLMG THING REAL WHAT

Yes, reworked sounds amazing. NOT lying. Backing vocals in it

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America