Zip file ha:

snippets of Arcadia the ones we have

snippet of dealer the ones we have

snippet of Supposedly

good god

live or die

loved you then and now 

stars (nlmg)

thunder (piano in beginning it’s gorgeous)

under my skin 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Spoiler

I am so lost because the snippets sound super fake but also real?? I can't explain it. They're not alligning with what we thought we knew about the album either, so the whole thing is just very confusing. I personally think they're bullshit, but even if they are, I'd still like to hear some of them in full someday (more so if they're not apart of BB, which I don't think they are)

imageproxy.jpg

I don't think they're real, didn't BOZ say the snippets people were putting out were fake? But that first snippet of Love You Then and Now sounds heavenly and I need it immediately.

Also, these snippets make the album sound much more bluesy and soulful than I was expecting. Sort of '70s blues rock w/ lots of background vocals?

7 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Another reason why the spoilers don't make sense. ?

Everything is in the op anyway

Just popping in for a moment - please use spoilers when giving thoughts about leaks you’ve listened to! Lyrics, sound, melodies, etc. Any general insider information including possible songs and such is fine! 
also, just another quick reminder to everyone to not share or ask for links to leaks! Thank you! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

nah we've gotten all these other snippets from the zip before i recognize them all bc i spend to much time on [removed]

the thunder with piano was made a while by back by someone on atrl to troll lanaboards bc we're always joking ab her making piano ballads if i remember correctly.

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

Spoiler

I agree with @Poor Stacy, don't think they're real. Wasn't the piano Thunder snippet confirmed as fake? And BOZ posted on ATRL something like "all the rework "leaks" are fake" when he was spilling before. Some of them are pretty though and are impressive fakes, if they're not real

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

can somebody describe the new snippets to me?

Spoiler

Live Or Die sounds like Body Electric instrumental-wise

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Spoiler

I just love the energy she’s creating with Wilflower Wildfire, Dealer, Living Legend outro on this album. They all sound so cool and disturbing in some way, Noir truly deserves a spot on BB :flutter: