Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 hours ago, Nikogo said:

I was gonna say this too but I wanted to find @Clampigirl’s Chemtrail timeline to see when Lana first mentioned White Hot Forever. Lana and Sean were dating by the end of 2019 (Assuming they talked for a month or two before making it ‘official’) it could have been one of the first songs she wrote when she was with him and happy

You can find it on my profile page. :) Lana first mentioned “white hot forever” on August 30th 2019.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She has to say something in April :delicious:

Wild One is what helps me keep it together but l don't know how much this will last .

Also happy new month :heart:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

6 hours ago, Turtledove said:

I imagine "Im so sweet... but you know I like to rock"    "You call me candyyyyyy when im sweet" like right out of her lizzy days. I have a similar feeling she is going to be fun and flirty :creepna3:but I feel like being fully EXPLICIT isnt her style, atleast I just wouldnt expect it. Edit: Actually I could imagine it with everything that is happened.. we will see.

She could go explicit if she didn't care that much what would people say.  Remember 'my pussy tastes like pepsi cola'? :creepna:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525104eb9fe0669c44f

6 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I still don’t know why people act like the Pepsi cola pussy line is so shocking or controversial

like, that’s nothing 

Same, like damn...people chile

Just now, Pale Fire said:

Lana walked so Cardi B could run :azealia:

I hate how so many youtube reactions always say "ew" or "that's gross" on that cola lyric. Meanwhile people praise WAP and it's repulsive lyrics. pls.:bye: I really hope Lana drags this type of bs on RCS.

1 minute ago, Pale Fire said:

Lana walked so Cardi B could run :azealia:

???

like I’m sayin, girls have been making raunchy songs about sex, and yes, pussy for literally ever. 

I think it’s cause her image made her be perceived as very delicate and feminine, so when she curses or says something remotely suggestive people are like shocked lol. And her gay ass fans yassss queen her to death and act like it’s cute and edgy :blush3:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

7 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

So I was just chatting with a friend and we got to thinking that we thought -

Maybe RCS is going to be sexually explicit in the sense that it's her trying to prove her point from QftC about other female artists being able to get away with singing songs about fucking, etc.

The popsicle pics + the boobs pic + that little tidbit in her latest interview about scoring points in the bedroom point to this in a subtle way.

The title itself sounds very sweet and sugary but it also has some explicit connotations. It's definitely not literal.

I don't think we will have anything explicit (at least not at the WAP level). It's not Lana's usual approach. 

When she posted the boob picture and Clay also posted a picture of him, my immediate thought was that they were having a fight. She posts a hot picture and he posts one with a poop emoji to say that he don't give a shit. I didn't wanted to share this theory at the time to not sound negative or crazy

She was always a little edgy in her european interviews. But that could be a real sign that she will take more risks on RCS

RCS is one of Lana's most sensual titles. If we don't get any sexual track I'll be deeply disappointed 

35 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I still don’t know why people act like the Pepsi cola pussy line is so shocking or controversial

like, that’s nothing 

i mean in the era of washing the hair, doing the laundry and milking a cow on ranch, it is shocking:oprah3:

37 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

like, that’s nothing 

back then it was tbh. I remember my sister calling me gross for listening to her :toofunny:

RVhKIwP.gif

40 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Personally I want more songs about pussy 

I don't really like explicit songs. Unless it's for creating a certain effect as she did in Cola. Lana have tons of sexual songs without driving the explicit path, Stargirl for example. I want something so sexual and erotic that it seems like a fever dream. The tension is there, but it's all blurred and you have to complete with your imagination

2 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I don't really like explicit songs. Unless it's for creating a certain effect as she did in Cola. Lana have tons of sexual songs without driving the explicit path, Stargirl for example. I want something so sexual and erotic that it seems like a fever dream. The tension is there, but it's all blurred and you have to complete with your imagination

I don’t mind explicit songs. I quite like them lol, whenever I’m feeling myself. 

I just want to add to your list though. Burning Desire is perfect and so evocative when it comes to building up that vibe. I feel like it gets slept on but it is one of my faves!

I like the more cheeky and subtle explicit songs. Something that isn't obviously sexual but hidden under metaphors and shit. 

Spoiler

When I'm down on my knees, you're how I pray :makeup2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

9 minutes ago, DLT said:

I don’t mind explicit songs. I quite like them lol, whenever I’m feeling myself. 

I just want to add to your list though. Burning Desire is perfect and so evocative when it comes to building up that vibe. I feel like it gets slept on but it is one of my faves!

I'm going to add Paradise because that song is somehow more sexual than her explicit songs without being too much.

24 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Thats fair, and for someone like lana, I generally think that’s the way to go. Like someone said, Religion is lowkey filthy but you’d never know unless you got it. 

I think it’s just cause I’m a hip hop fan, so I’m used to more explicit/sexual shit lol. Even reading about the controversy surrounding cola and Lana’s “persona” as a whole has always been pretty ridiculous to me. Like, those critics wouldn’t last five minutes in a room with Trina. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Who wants to place bets and see wether she's able to sneak another fuck past the RIAA with this album? :assad:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????