Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I really hope most, if not all, of them have been reworked. The three singles aside, idk what the common theme for all of these songs could possibly be and my favourite albums of hers (and generally) are mood albums

COCC had some good songs but imo there wasn't an underlying theme that tied everything together (at least not anything like Honeymoon or UV, anyway) and I'm afraid this might be the same without some reworking of those songs :oopna2:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Nectar of the Gods is the song I'm most worried about, tbh. I listened to it once and was like "Why did she choose this of all the archive tracks?". I prefer Wild One.

41 minutes ago, GetFree said:

January next year is the 10th anniversary of Born To Die and her first decade of Lana. I wonder if she wanted to close this decade by releasing her favorite unreleased songs and start fresh for the 2020’s on her next artistic voyage.

:krylie:

First we need her to compile her best unreleased songs and release them as an album/double album 

41 minutes ago, GetFree said:

January next year is the 10th anniversary of Born To Die and her first decade of Lana. I wonder if she wanted to close this decade by releasing her favorite unreleased songs and start fresh for the 2020’s on her next artistic voyage.

:krylie:

First we need her to compile her best unreleased songs and release them as an album/double album 

1 hour ago, Thunder said:

June - Ultraviolence

July - Lust for Life

August - Norman Fucking Rockwell!

September - Honeymoon

October - Blue Banisters

November - Paradise 

:oprah:

I know you were going for a sequence but !!

January - Born to Die

March - Chemtrails over the Country Club

I adore how we have an album for every month. February, April, May, December albums up next :sass:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Hi all! Just wanted to check in with you all since I was out all day.

I just finished catching up on all of the pages I missed while I was out, and I'm glad to see you all had an exciting day on LanaBoards! Thank you for keeping it under control for the most part, and extra thanks to my wonderful mods @Clampigirl & @YUNGATA for holding down the fort while I was gone. I'm happy to see not too many Warning Points needed to be handed out for leak link requests.

Also, I just wanted to say moving forward I will not be enforcing spoilers to be used on any sort of insider information regarding possible songs, tracklists, release dates, etc things of that nature. (If you would like to keep using spoilers for this matter out of respect for other users though, please do!) I won't be enforcing this though as at the end of the day this type of information is just rumoured. Although these insiders are typically correct, it can't really be proven concretely, so I won't be enforcing spoilers.

However, we will be enforcing spoilers to be used on any sort information obtained from [listening to] a song leak - that includes lyrics, thematic elements, sound description, song comparisons, etc. Because leaks are more tangible than insider info and provide information that can be proven, I would appreciate if you all could continue to use spoilers as to not ruin anything for those who are waiting until release day! (& of course, no asking for links to leaks, posting leaks, or hinting at where to find them. Please do not mention any hints of the name of any leak sites either!)

Anyway, today was a pretty heavy day for me, but I'm looking forward to spending these next couple of days with you here on the boards reveling in all of the excitement of Blue Banisters <3 Love you guys lots! Xx :kiss:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

43 minutes ago, Yayo6408 said:
  Hide contents

Here's a playlist with the songs and snippets known so far yet (in right order): [link removed]

I think that has leaked snippets

Maybe delete it so you don't get in trouble :kiss:

Edited by Clampigirl
removed link in quote

23 minutes ago, Elle said:

(& of course, no asking for links to leaks, posting leaks, or hinting at where to find them. Please do not mention any hints of the name of any leak sites either!)

Could we still say "that site that shall not be named"?

10 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Could we still say "that site that shall not be named"?

Sure! Just don't refer to it directly, hint at it by using its initials, or any other identifying information. Calling it "the leak site", "that site", "the site that shall not be named", etc. is fine! (as long as you’re not telling users to find a known leak there) x

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

48 hours left until the tracklist is revealed, until then I don't think i should hunt for any other snippet, and after seeing the official tracklist / release date / pre-order, i can finally anticipate this body of work in peace without suffering any sudden meltdowns :trisha: oohhhh the FEELINGGG

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

16 hours ago, Elle said:

Sure! Just don't refer to it directly, hint at it by using its initials, or any other identifying information. Calling it "the leak site", "that site", "the site that shall not be named", etc. is fine! x

Like i still can do the Taylor Swift method like:

"I hear the birDs on the summer BREEze, i drive fast"

can't i?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 hours ago, Yayo6408 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Here's a playlist with the songs and snippets known so far yet (in right order): [link removed]

Huh. Living legend seems reworked??

Edited by Clampigirl
removed link in quote

3 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Like i still can do the Taylor Swift method like:

"I hear the birDs on the summer BREEze, i drive fast"

can't i?

No, that would be using its initials! :nono:
WPs will only be handed out though if you directly say something alone then lines of “you can find the snippet of blahblahblah on _____”

a ban will be given only if you actually directly link to the site. 

if you happen to say it otherwise, myself or a mod will just edit your post to remove it x

just read the past 20 pages and i’m still in the mindset that unless boz or eclipse say it, it isn’t true

i hope ur all playing make believe and you’re just pretending the “insider” is real :bebe:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23